Flying with Gordon {Denver KDEN, Atlanta KATL}

DL 974 (LGA-DEN){FO} | DL 723 (DEN-ATL){CA}
10:05am-12:38pm | 1:35pm-6:31pm
4hrs 33mins | 2hrs 56mins
Boeing 737-900er
Delta
Captain J. Gordon

Hey fam!! Today, I flew from LaGuardia to Denver and from Denver back home to Atlanta. Today was an extremely smooth day. Both of my flights landed early, both the landings were super smooth, and everything was accurate/precise. I’m really proud of myself for being able to land a heavy 739 smoothly. Everyone knows that the 739 is hard to land smoothly due to its length as is, but to be able to land smooth with a heavy load on top of its length is a true blessing 😎👨🏾‍✈️ When I say heavy load, I mean that I land with a 45+ percent load factor (I guess that’s heavy 🤷🏾‍♂️). Outside of heavy loads, being able to land a plane without veering off the runway, or dipping the wings into the runway, or excessive floating and so many other things is amazing!! I’m truly blessed to have the skill of flying that I have. Hopefully, I’ll soon be able to transfer those skills into a real plane!! Anyway, y’all have a great day and I wish you all safe flights 😊

1. LiveFlight tracking (LGA-DEN)

1. Preparing for departure at LGA’s gate C32

1. Our “First Officer” rotating off of runway 31. It was a beautiful and powerful takeoff 🤩 90% power was used to lift us out of LaGuardia this morning…

1. Final approach onto Denver’s runway 35R

1. Shutting down the engines at gate A29

1. LiveFlight tracking (DEN-ATL)

1. Preparing for departure at gate A26. Nothing more exciting than the last leg of the day 😁

1. The only mistake I made today was using the wrong runway for departure 😬 The real flight used runway 8 and I took off on runway 34L…Oops 🤷🏾‍♂️😂

1. Final approach onto ATL’s runway 26R. If you look hard enough, you can see @Daniels_Aviation lining up for departure on 26L.

1. Shutting down the engines at gate A26. What a long day 😅
14 Likes

Very nice pictures!

1 Like

Thank you man 😁✊🏾

1 Like

Looked really hard :)
Shiny boi tho

1 Like

Lol. It is indeed very shiny

1 Like