Flying with Every Airline (That is in Infinite Passengers)

Mexico City - Vancouver B738 :) I’d love to fly with you!

Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

#6 - Aeromexico!

I ended up doing Mexico City to Tokyo because that’s what fit my timeline the best.

Departure Arrival Aircraft Soundtrack Score
Mexico City (MMMX) Narita (RJAA) 787-8 7/10

Soundtrack Score Explanation (7/10):

While I really loved the safety message, the rest of it fell short. There wasn’t a custom in-air message, let alone a custom arrival message. It still gets a decent score because I loved the safety briefing so much!

Next up: Air Asia!

Let me know if you have any route suggestions!

3 Likes

Hmm I would do the classic Kuala Lumpur to Manila

1 Like

Kuala Lumpur to Manila.

1 Like

Nan to Bangkok Don Mueang? 🙃

1 Like

The best ones you’ll hear are probably Cathay, KLM and Qantas;)

Singapore is also really nice

1 Like

#7 - Air Asia!

I ended up doing Kuala Lumpur to Penang because I needed a super short flight, but thank you for the suggestions @AviatorNikola, @Anthony_Williams, and @Tsumia!

Kuala Lumpur (WMKK) Penang (WMKP) A320-200 8/10

Soundtrack Score Explanation (8/10):

The music was a little odd and tacky, it sounded like something you’d hear at a mall in the middle of a never-ending American suburb, although I guess that sort of fits the budget airline profile. Anyways, the safety briefing was good, and it had a good custom arrival message so it earns a good score!

Next up: Air Astana!

I am actually about to descend into Almaty from Nur Sultan on a generic (no Air Astana liveries in IF) A320!

2 Likes

I’ve tried this once but I lost my subscription and I just decided to not get it back. I like listening to the different safety messages. Nice topic

1 Like

Thank you! I’m really enjoying flying with a ton of different airlines!

1 Like

I just love these @snoman keep up the awesome work!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m excited for many more fun flights!

1 Like

Same here!

1 Like

#8 - Air Astana!

I did a domestic flight in Kazakhstan, with some beautiful mountains next to the approach!

Nur-Sultan (UACC) Almaty (UAAA) A320-200 (Generic) 7/10

The safety briefing was very good, but the arrival message was a little short, but at least it was custom. Overall decent.

Next up: Air Austral!

I’m definitely open to suggestions! Preferably with the 787-8.

3 Likes

Roland Garros to Chennai?
(FMEE-VOMM)
Around 6 hours and 20 mins

1 Like

Thanks, that sounds like a cool route!

2 Likes

#9 - Air Austral!

I ended up doing a quick hop from Mauritius to Reunion!

Mauritius (FIMP) Roland Garros (FMEE) 737-800 (Generic) 7/10

I really liked the safety message which was in both French and English. I think my device may have been having some troubles as I didn’t hear a landing message, so I’m not sure how to score it. I’ll have to fly it again sometime.

Next up: Air Berlin!

If anyone knows some old Air Berlin A319, 737-700, or Q400 routes, please let me know! I think Berlin to Dusseldorf is probably a good bet because those were two Air Berlin hubs.

1 Like

Berlin Tegel to Enfidha is a great one with the 737 😍

1 Like

That sounds really cool! However, I don’t see that on their destination list, do you know if it was maybe more of a seasonal flight?

I believe it was seasonal.

1 Like