Flying with Every Airline (That is in Infinite Passengers)

Flying with Every Airline in Infinite Passengers

Hi everyone! I was feeling inspired to do a project, so here I am. Shout out to @JarrettFlies for inspiring me to start some sort of project with his Trip Across North America. So my idea was to discover the airlines of the world, but there are so many airlines, and I didn’t know how to choose which ones. Finally, I settled on the idea of including every airline that has a soundtrack in Infinite Passengers. If you don’t know what IFP is, it’s an app that has boarding music, safety messages, etc. I will be going in alphabetical order (not completely alphabetical because the IFP order is a little off), and do a flight of my choice with each airline. I’ll recount stories of my travels along with reviewing the soundtrack. This will probably take me a long time, I will try to do 2-3 per week. I will have my first flight completed momentarily, so keep your eyes peeled!

15 Likes

#1 - American Airlines (Abbreviated as AA)

Departure Arrival Aircraft Soundtrack Score
Dallas-Ft. Worth (KDFW) Austin (KAUS) A321-200 8/10

Soundtrack Score Explanation (8/10):

For some reason I hate AA’s safety video IRL (although they’re getting a new one), but love it in Infinite Passengers even though it’s the same thing. Maybe I don’t like the visuals, or maybe it just reminds me of flying when I’m playing IF. The soundtrack also gets a bonus from having a custom message after landing (some only have the safety video as the airline-specific element). All in all, it gets a solid 8!

Next Up: Adria Airways!

If you have a suggestion of the route I should do, drop it below!

1 Like

I’m glad I inspired somebody! I find adventures like these extremely rewarding!

My personal favorite IFP soundtracks include: Alaska Airlines Song, easyJet most realistic, and United Orchestra music. I look forward to this!

I suggest you try Kosovo-Slovenia for Adria Airways! Good Luck!

2 Likes

I love the United music, and I find the Alaska song either hilarious or indescribably annoying depending on the day. Thanks for the suggestion, that will be my route!

2 Likes

I think I might actually start using infinite passengers again. Mostly for the realistic minimum taxi time because of the safety video.

FYI I’ve been on a flight where we took off mid safety vid…

2 Likes

I have had to hold short of the runway for a fair share of safety videos to finish before haha!

Just start the safety at gate lol

I actually don’t know what triggers IFP safety though. With IFA you can turn on an engine, move the throttle, then turn the engine back off.

1 Like

Sounds like an interesting project. For Adria, I can suggest LOWW-LJLJ ( CRJ700, if you want a shorter flight) and LJLJ-LGKP (A319 generic, if you want a slightly longer one)

1 Like

I think pushback triggers the safety

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, now I have multiple to consider!

1 Like

#2 - Adria Airways

Vienna (LOWW) Ljubljana (LJLJ) CRJ-700 9/10

I ended up taking @Alexian61’s suggestion because it fit my timeline :)

Soundtrack Score Explanation (9/10):

This soundtrack was amazing! The music was an incredible song, and they had the safety message in two languages! I only gave it a 9/10 because it didn’t have a custom arrival message.

Next Up: Aegean Airlines!

I will likely do Barcelona to Athens (or the other way around), but I can be convinced otherwise if you have suggestions!

3 Likes

#3 - Aegean Airlines

Barcelona (LEBL) Athens (LGAV) A320-200 9/10

Soundtrack Score Explanation (9/10):

This was another solid one! While the boarding music was slightly annoying, the safety briefing was in multiple languages, and it had an airline-specific arrival message which was great! Overall pretty good!

Next Up: Aer Lingus!

I would love to fly an A320 route to fly with the new livery, and I’m definitely open to suggestions so feel free to drop them down below if you have any!

EIDW-EGKK? ;)

I’d probably join if the time fits with me.

1 Like

Cool! Maybe we could do that together sometime next week

Just a quick warning the boarding and arrival music for Aer Lingus is not what is used IRL. I’m not sure where they got it from probably an Irish pub haha but everything else is spot on. Looking forward to seeing what you think of it 😆

3 Likes

Haha that’s funny and unfortunate lol

1 Like

#4 - Aer Lingus

Sorry for the long delay everyone!

Dublin (EIDW) Faro (LPFR) A320-200 8/10

Soundtrack Score Explanation (8/10):

This soundtrack was pretty good! It had a good safety briefing and a custom arrival message. However, I had to take off a couple of points for the boarding music. It was extremely loud and rowdy, and didn’t seem like a calm way to begin a flight.

Next up: Aeroflot!

I will likely be flying to Sochi from Moscow on the A350, it is being operated with the A350 for this month only! If you have other suggestions drop them down below though!

3 Likes

I wish you did the Aeroflot to St.Petersburg

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll certainly consider it! It all really depends on what flight time fits me at the time :)

1 Like

#5 - Aeroflot

I ended up doing Moscow to Sochi, but thank you for the route suggestion @Anthony_Williams! I will fly that route at some point! Aeroflot is operating the A350 to Sochi this month only!

Moscow (UUEE) Sochi (URSS) A350-900 10/10!

Soundtrack Score Explanation (10/10):

This is my first 10/10! It was great! It had a custom safety and arrival message, but what made it even better was custom in-air messages! All in all, a great soundtrack!

Next up: Aeromexico!

I’m open to route suggestions, so drop them below!

2 Likes