Flying Together/In a Group?

Hello Everyone. I as well as possibly many others have been playing this game for quite a while. Although my landings still could use some practice, my takeoffs have been at its peak having almost 1400 flight hrs. Ofc not all ending with a butter landing. But I was wondering if people would like to fly together?I feel like we can learn a lot from each other, especially myself, and it would be fun. I love how they have the monthly schedule going on, giving us airport locations weeks. We can follow that, if not our own, however we please, we can go. I look forward to flying with y’all. I love to see a line of 777 taxiing. :) I’m not sure how it will go, but if people are willing, we can also make a gc on discord and go from there. Anything of that sort.

1 Like

Yo PM me rq I will invite u to a server that has lots of IF people who fly alot.

Hey there, it’s awesome to see that you are looking to start flying in groups! As you said, it’s nice to get some feedback from others as well as have some company while you fly. If you are looking for people to fly with, I highly suggest making a group flight post on the official Infinite Flight Discord server. This is the best place to advertise a flight you are doing on the live servers and communicate to those who want to join it. If you need any help navigating to that channel, let me know and I’ll point you in the right direction.

If you want you can contact me privately and I will send you the information of a community of about 60 active pilots in Infinite Flight that I created a few months ago. We do group flights (more than 10 simultaneously) and from time to time we raffle subscriptions to the members:)

If you like flying in groups, joining a VA would definitely be something for you to try. I’ve always enjoyed it, and you can fly together in large groups depending on the VA itself. Take a look around the VA category and find the right airline/group for you! 👌

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.