Flying To/From Underserved Airports

CYTZ people never fly porter Q400 there

Do you want to suggest a route and call sign?

1 Like

CYTZ-KEWR. Porter 141
CYTZ 4331N/7919W 4331N/7904W TEVAD 4318N/7807W HANKK BEEPS EXTOL MEMMS KODEY HNK HELON 4132N/7423W CRANK SHAFF SAX PHLBO HOKIR KEWR

Porter 140
KEWR COATE 4128N/7528W YYOST DGRAF MTCAF ULW 4256N/7921W LINNG CYTZ
This is a route flown by porter a lot. to and from EWR

1 Like

On Friday and over the weekend I’m going to fly a lot of underserved routes. I’m going KLAS-EGLL-SBGL-SFAL-SBGL-CAY-MIA-DCA-MSP-RJAA

Done! :) Guess I can do these 2 flights in one session. :)

BTW, sorry for the late add and response, I am currently on vacation right now. :)

1 Like

Hey IFC,

Update on what is going on right now:

Currently, I am on vacation in Seattle right now after a splendid time in Portland. I will get back to flying your suggested routes at underserved airports sometime in March. Before that, I decided that I should take a visit back to my home airport of KSJC. So, I have created an event, which is a short flight from KSJC-KSEA with Southwest Airlines. I highly suggest you guys join it because it brings KSJC to life the more airplanes we get.

Thanks

KCLT - KRIC | American A320, American CRJ 700

KATL - KCAE | Delta 717, Delta CRJ 900

KDFW - KTXK | American CRJ 200 (if it’s one of the new liveries)

KIAH - KTXK | United CRJ 700

For passengers, try KSMF- KLAS (Boeing 737)

Would you like to suggest any callsigns for any of these flights?

Would you like to suggest an airline and callsign for the route?

Southwest Airlines, SWA1215

1 Like

Added that flight to my plans. :)

@Ashton_Liberty, I will fly your route soon. I am just really busy with school, so I can only do small flights or overnight ones. After your route, I will get on with the other routes on my list as well.

1 Like

HOW TO FIND UNDERSERVED ROUTES TO FLY IN IF

Step 1: Obtain FlightRadar24
Step 2: Tap on some random plane
Step 3: Look at the departures or arrivals list of the origin or destination of the random plane you selected (for example if you tap on a flight going between Calgary and Houston pick either Calgary or Houston to look at)
Step 4: Pick a random departure or arrival that looks underserved

This is how I found CYVR-CYLW. It’s operated by Air Canada Express on a Dash 8-300, and it looks like it goes through some mountain ranges. I’ll definetly consider doing this flight myself one day.

I did not make the topic for underserved routes suggestions. I actually made it so I can fly from underserved airport to underserved airport (sometimes I can fly to/from a popular airport to/from underserved airport). The route doesn’t have to be real. Notice how I said underserved airports in the title, not underserved routes. This means that the route doesn’t have to be real.

1 Like

In that case, I suggest KMLI-OEJN. Operate it on whatever plane you fancy flying. KMLI is in Iowa and OEJN is in Saudi Arabia, just for reference. Two airports that have either little or no traffic; I haven’t even gotten a chance to fly to/out of either airport yet

1 Like

Alright, I have added your route to my list.

1 Like

My faves:

KIAD-KSFO
KIAD-RJAA
KIAD-PHNL
KIAD-CYYZ
CYYZ-VHHH
CYYZ-RJAA
CYYC-RJAA
CYVR-RJAA
CYVR-VHHH

These don’t look like underserved airports