Flying to Every State and Union Territory in India

Only going by this, but don’t worry, Bengaluru shall be soon!

Thank you! Looking forward to the future flights you join me on!

2 Likes

#14 - Andaman and Nicobar Islands 🇮🇳

Flight: AI549

Route: Chennai (VOMM) - Port Blair (VOPB)

Aircraft: Air India A321-200

The Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands is one of the most unique in India. The archipelago, which sits in the Bay of Bengal, is made up of roughly 300 individual Islands, famous for their palm-lined and white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Whilst, of course, this all provides a high number of tourists visiting to see the beauty of the Islands, there are certain Islands which you are prohibited from travelling to, since they are inhabited by The Indigenous Andaman Islanders.

7 Likes

#15 - Andhra Pradesh 🇮🇳

Flight: AI486

Route: Port Blair (VOPB) - Visakhapatnam (VOVZ)

Aircraft: Air India A321-200

Visakhapatnam is a port city on The Bay of Bengal and key industrial centre in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The port is the fifth busiest in the whole of India and also makes the city a major tourist destination, famous for it’s golden beaches and ancient Buddhist sites. The city is nicknamed the “City of Destiny”, since it is often regarded as one of the most beautiful coastal cities in India.

8 Likes

Hey if you’re doing Uttarakhand anytime soon please let me know and il see if I can come along

1 Like

Certainly, I will be sure to let you know!

1 Like

When and where is your next flight?

Future Flight Notice:

On 2022-01-13T17:00:00Z I plan to fly Visakhapatnam - Bangalore in the IndiGo A320. If you wish to join me, please let me know!

4 Likes

Will let you know

2 Likes

Hi @candrej do let me know your landing time, will try to provide ATC for all your flights

2 Likes

Oh, please don’t worry yourself with ATC for all flights, as much as I appreciate the offer.

For Thursday’s flight, we should be arriving in Bangalore around 2022-01-13T18:30:00Z, so you can open up if you wish!

1 Like

Its my home country and definitely I wont mid providing you with ATC.It will be my pleasure to provide you ATC.

2 Likes

If you insist, then sure! I would be very grateful.

I will let you know about any future flights in advance! Thank you again

1 Like

hi il try to come along for the one to Bangalore I won’t be able to stay for the entire flight but I will be there for take and a bit after that

2 Likes

Sure, no worries. I understand the departure time is late in India which is not ideal, but it is the time I get home - otherwise I would have done it earlier.

yeah that’s one of the downsides of living in India but since in on winter break I might be able to stay for the whole trip

1 Like

With @Magician on GTS,I will provide approach services at Bengaluru @candrej. See you at VOBL!!.

5 Likes

Oh I won’t be available then could you do it an hour earlier?

1 Like

Unfortunately not, sorry :(

I only just get home at around 1630z so 1700z is the earliest I can do.

I’ll let you know the next flight in advance and we can arrange a time that suits us both for it :)

1 Like

Ah maybe one out of Bangalore

1 Like

Wow, this is excellent, I am Indian (bombay). It is nice to see India getting some attention, I personally think we need more 3d airports In India.

3 Likes