Flying to Every Single Country in Africa

now theres one heck of a flight plan!🤣

1 Like

im intrigued by your map and display creation! very nice! ads a sense of adventure! well done.

1 Like

Thanks, however this map is not mine, it’s generated by mapchart.net

1 Like

i kinda thought, but ive not seen this one, but even still man, very cool post! im trying to get up out of TS to get up to grade 3 … so im doing the same kind of flight, but im going around the globe, Africa is a continent i have not flown around much, i may stop in somewhere there! Madagascar perhaps!

1 Like

Good luck on your adventure! Hope to see you in the skies of ES sometime

1 Like

Cheers mate!

1 Like

A quick 30 minute poll, which flight should I do next? All destinations originate from Cotonou, Benin.

• Abidjan in Cote D’Ivoire, Air Cote D’Ivoire A320
  • Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso, Air Burkina E190
  • Bamako in Mali, Mauritania Airlines B737

0 voters

1 Like
Country #13:

Côte d’Ivoire 🇨🇮

Flight Number HF521

Cotonou (DBBB) - Abidjan (DIAP)

Aircraft: Air Côte d’Ivoire A319 (Generic: Feature Request)

Africa is just full of surprises, can you guess where the biggest church in the world is? Located in West Africa bordered by Mali, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Liberia and Guinea, the “Paris of West Africa” is home to the largest church in the world “The Basilica of Our Lady of Peace of Yamoussoukro”. With a population of 4,800,000, Abidjan is the world’s third-largest French-speaking city after Kinshasa in DR Congo and Paris in France. It’s the world’s largest exporter of cocoa, which is used to make chocolate. Côte d’Ivoire is also home to Didier Drogba and many other famous football players. It’s flag is not to be confused with Ireland’s.

13 out of 54 countries done.

5 Likes
Country #14 and #15:

Morocco and W.S. 🇲🇦 🇪🇭

Flight Number AT532

Abidjan (DIAP) - Laayoune (GMML) - Casablanca (GMMN)

Aircraft: Royal Air Maroc B788

Despite being the 7th largest city in Morocco, Rabat is the capital of the North African country. Bordering the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea, Morocco is distinguished by its Berber, Arabian and European cultural influences. It is home to the world’s largest desert, the Sahara. Morocco is also known to be the first country to recognize the United States as an independent nation.

15 out of 54 countries done.

3 Likes

24 hour poll, which flight should I do next? All flights originate from Casablanca, Morocco.

• Nouakchott in Mauritania, Mauritania Airlines B738
  • Dakar in Senegal, Air Senegal A339

0 voters

1 Like

Second one should be Air Senegal A321, not A339. Don’t wanna edit it since it would delete all the votes.

1 Like

Do Mauritanian to Nouakchott via Nouadhibou (MAI119)

2 Likes

Good luck dear and enjoy .
I remember when i do one of my flights around the world i make this .👇🏻

😊

3 Likes

Sure 👀

Woah that looks awesome!

4 Likes
Country #16:

Mauritania 🇲🇷

Flight Number MAI119 & MAI115

Casablanca (GMMN) - Nouadhibou (GQPP) - Nouakchott (GQNO)

Aircraft: Mauritania Airlines B738 (Generic)

Mauritania is a sparsely populated country in West Africa. It is bordered by Western Sahara to the north, Algeria to the northeast, Mali to the east and south and Senegal to the southwest. It also has a coastline along the Atlantic Ocean to the west. Mauritania is rich in mineral resources, especially iron and ore. Mauritania is home to the longest train in the world. It measures almost three kilometers long. The train runs from Zouerate to the coast of Nouadhibou. Mauritania is also home to the Richat Structure, sometimes referred to as “Eye of the Sahara” or the “Eye of Africa”.

16 out of 54 countries done.

3 Likes
Country #17:

Mali 🇲🇱

Flight Number Unknown

Nouakchott (GQNO) - Bamako (GABS)

Aircraft: Air Afrique MD-81 (Generic, B717 Acting)

Mali is a landlocked country in West Africa that is surrounded by Senegal, Mauritania, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Niger, Burkina Faso, and Algeria. Historically Mali was part of three different West African empires that controlled all the trans-Saharan trade. One of those empires was the Mali Empire, where the country takes its name from. The Mali Empire is best known for its great emperor, Mansa Musa, known as the richest man of all time. The Malian capital of Bamako is one of the fastest-growing cities in Africa.

17 out of 54 countries done.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Cool thanks for sharing

1 Like

12 hour poll, which flight should I do next? All flights originate from Bamako, Mali.

• Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso, Air Burkina E195
  • Dakar in Senegal, Air Senegal A321
  • Conakry in Guinea, ASky B738

0 voters

1 Like

I hope to see Conakry Guinea win !!! Im from Conakry which is why.

2 Likes