Flying to Every Single Country in Africa

I used to do a lot of flights before I joined a VA in Africa. It is a point in IF that I think is missed.

Would be cool to see a FNF up and down the West Africa or East Africa coast

2 Likes

I’m also a fellow Nigerian 👍🏿

2 Likes
🥳 Country #10 🥳:

Uganda 🇺🇬

Flight Number Unknown

Kigali (HRYR) - Entebbe (HUEN)

Aircraft: Uganda Airlines CRJ900 (Generic: Feature Request)

A landlocked country in East Africa, Uganda is home to half of the world’s remaining mountain gorilla population. The nation is so wildlife friendly, they take conservation seriously and are committed to preserving populations. In fact, in addition to preserving wildlife, Uganda has a rule that if you cut down one tree, you need to plan three in its place. Uganda is also home to the largest lake in Africa, Lake Victoria.

10 out of 54 countries done.

I’ll be taking a break from this series for a while. Expect an S&V topic soon for pictures and more details!

7 Likes

Uganda and Rwanda 😍 my favorite two countries in africa

4 Likes

Morocco?

😐

It’s my country that’s why 😂

IFC Accepts all opinion ;)

1 Like
Country #11:

DR Congo 🇨🇩

Flight Number UR880

Entebbe (HUEN) - Kinshasa (FZAA)

Aircraft: Uganda Airlines CRJ900 (Generic: Feature Request)

One of my best flights, Congo is so beautiful.

The Democratic Republic of the Congo is the second largest country in Africa, beaten only by Algeria. The people of the DRC represent over 200 ethnic groups, with nearly 250 languages and dialects spoken throughout the country. DRC is the largest French-speaking country in the world, beating even France. Musical genres such as calypso, jazz, rumba, merengue and many more all have roots to Africa, many speculate from the Congo area, making the country an important hub for African music. Despite being the richest country on earth in terms of natural resources, colonialism, slavery and corruption have turned its people extremely poor.

11 out of 54 countries done.

P.S, Happy Ugandan Independence day!

6 Likes
Country #12:

Benin 🇧🇯

Flight Number KP43

Kinshasa (FZAA) - Cotonou (DBBB)

You might like this one 👀

Aircraft: ASky B738 (Generic: Feature Request)

The Republic of Benin is a small West African country. It derives its name from the large body of water at the southern end of the colony “the Bight of Benin.” Benin is famous for being the birthplace of Voodoo. It is practiced by 17% of the population and is recognized as an official religion. Benin is also home to the lake village of Ganvie, known as the Venice of Africa. The capital city of Benin is Porto-Novo but the largest city is Cotonou which is also home to the government.

12 out of 54 countries done.

6 Likes

now theres one heck of a flight plan!🤣

2 Likes

im intrigued by your map and display creation! very nice! ads a sense of adventure! well done.

1 Like

Thanks, however this map is not mine, it’s generated by mapchart.net

2 Likes

i kinda thought, but ive not seen this one, but even still man, very cool post! im trying to get up out of TS to get up to grade 3 … so im doing the same kind of flight, but im going around the globe, Africa is a continent i have not flown around much, i may stop in somewhere there! Madagascar perhaps!

1 Like

Good luck on your adventure! Hope to see you in the skies of ES sometime

1 Like

Cheers mate!

1 Like

A quick 30 minute poll, which flight should I do next? All destinations originate from Cotonou, Benin.

• Abidjan in Cote D’Ivoire, Air Cote D’Ivoire A320
  • Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso, Air Burkina E190
  • Bamako in Mali, Mauritania Airlines B737

0 voters

2 Likes
Country #13:

Côte d’Ivoire 🇨🇮

Flight Number HF521

Cotonou (DBBB) - Abidjan (DIAP)

Aircraft: Air Côte d’Ivoire A319 (Generic: Feature Request)

Africa is just full of surprises, can you guess where the biggest church in the world is? Located in West Africa bordered by Mali, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Liberia and Guinea, the “Paris of West Africa” is home to the largest church in the world “The Basilica of Our Lady of Peace of Yamoussoukro”. With a population of 4,800,000, Abidjan is the world’s third-largest French-speaking city after Kinshasa in DR Congo and Paris in France. It’s the world’s largest exporter of cocoa, which is used to make chocolate. Côte d’Ivoire is also home to Didier Drogba and many other famous football players. It’s flag is not to be confused with Ireland’s.

13 out of 54 countries done.

7 Likes
Country #14

Morocco and W.S. 🇲🇦 🇪🇭

Flight Number AT532

Abidjan (DIAP) - Laayoune (GMML) - Casablanca (GMMN)

Aircraft: Royal Air Maroc B788

Despite being the 7th largest city in Morocco, Rabat is the capital of the North African country. Bordering the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea, Morocco is distinguished by its Berber, Arabian and European cultural influences. It is home to the world’s largest desert, the Sahara. Morocco is also known to be the first country to recognize the United States as an independent nation.

14 out of 54 countries done.

6 Likes

24 hour poll, which flight should I do next? All flights originate from Casablanca, Morocco.

• Nouakchott in Mauritania, Mauritania Airlines B738
  • Dakar in Senegal, Air Senegal A339

0 voters

2 Likes

Second one should be Air Senegal A321, not A339. Don’t wanna edit it since it would delete all the votes.

1 Like

Do Mauritanian to Nouakchott via Nouadhibou (MAI119)

2 Likes

Good luck dear and enjoy .
I remember when i do one of my flights around the world i make this .👇🏻

😊

12 Likes