Flying to Every Federative State and District in Brazil

Flying to Every Federative State and District in Brazil 🇧🇷

Hello, Olá!

Welcome to my topic where I will be visiting all 26 states and 1 federal district virtually in IF in the nation of Brazil.

I chose to do a tour of Brazil because I’ve been very much enjoying the flights I’ve done there so far as well as the stunning scenery this incredibly diverse, massive country has to offer and also the great variety of Brazilian liveries & airports we have in IF which will make this challenge go nice and smoothly!

Let’s get this started!

Credits

Special thanks to @Lotus, @Charlieab29, @Ernie for the inspiration!

https://mapchart.net/index.html - for the custom map

5 Likes

Nice challenge! I would love to Jon you but unfortunately I’m on Training Server

1 Like

This seems to have a domino effect on the IFC. Nice to see though! Good luck on your challenge!

3 Likes

Thx @HappyDays I am currently flying to Perth with @CMR @NFL and @Fourthnebula919

#1 - São Paulo 🇧🇷

Flight: TP89

Origin: Humberto Delgado Airport, Lisbon

Arrival: Guarulhos International Airport, São Paulo

Aircraft: TAP Air Portugal A330-900

The first flight of this series is to São Paulo - the biggest city in the southern hemisphere. Being the wealthiest city & state in Brazil it strives strongly in international influences in commerce, finance and entertainment. It is home to monuments, parks and museums such as the Latin American Memorial, São Paulo Museum of Art, and the Museum of the Portuguese Language. The city’s name honours the Apostle - Saint Paul of Tarsus.

3 Likes

#2 - Santa Catarina 🇧🇷

Flight: G31242

Origin: Guarulhos International Airport, São Paulo

Arrival: Hercílio Luz International Airport, Florianópolis

Aircraft: GOL Linhas Aéreas 737-800

Next flight is over to the capital of the state of Santa Catarina. The economy of Florianópolis is heavily based on information technology, tourism and services. The city has 60 beaches and is a center of surfing activity. Lagoa da Conceição (as seen in the screenshot above) is the most famous area for tourism, recreation, nature and radical sports.
The name ‘Florianópolis’ is meant to tribute to Marshall Floriano Peixoto - the second president of the Republic of the United States of Brazil and from the Greek term ‘polis’ meaning ‘city’.

1 Like