Flying to every country in the World!

Welcome aboard, as I fly to all 196 countries. My journey will start off in the grand country of Canada in Toronto, for a short hop down to JFK International, then a long, long flight down to Mexico City, to end off the first 2 legs. This will take a long time, and I’ll post a screenshot of each landing. My number 1 rule is simple: Fly to every country’s capital airport. This excludes the US and Canada for reasons.

Feel free to join me, as the first leg will begin at approximately 2100Z on January 3. The flight will be taking place on the training server. All routes will be updated in the database below, and will be flown in order.

The flights on here are (unofficially) sponsored by:
Air Canada Virtual Airlines
Qantas Virtual Group

If you have questions, feel free to leave them here!

Finally, keep an eye out for the posts in the official IF discord, that’s where I’ll be posting each leg.

Route Database: Americas
CYYZ-KJFK
KJFK-MMMX
MMMX-MGGT
MGGT-MZBE
MZBE-MSSS
MSSS-MHTG
MHTG-MNMG
MNMG-MROC
MROC-MPTO
MPTO-SKBO
SKBO-SVMI
SVMI-SYEC
SYEC-SMZO
SMZO-SOCA
SOCA-SPJC
SPJC-SLLP
SLLP-SAEZ
SAEZ-SUMU
SUMU-SGAS
SGAS-SBGR

Americas/Africa Buffer Flight
SBGR-FACT

Route Database: Africa
FACT-FXMM
FXMM-FDMS
FDMS-FQMA
FQMA-FVRG
FVRG-FBSK
More to come soon.

6 Likes

Hey all! I will be testing the aircraft I plan to use for the flight now, first flight still departing at 2100Z.

Aircraft: Bombardier CRJ-900 (Air Canada Express)

Oh, we will be making an extra stop at KMIA.

If you ever want someone to tag along, I’ll be glad to occupy you, and we can pollute the Infinite Flight skies together 😂 (only kidding) Just reach out, and I’ll see if I’m free.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.