Flying to and from each state PT. 4 Delaware to North Carolina!

Hey guys! This is my 4th part to and from each state! This time to Salisbury KSBY (which I used for Delaware’s airport even though it’s located in Maryland) to Charlotte KCLT on expert server which took exactly an hour. The wind on this flight was insane until landing so don’t expect good photos today… Anyways enjoy the photos! My 3rd part PT 3!

Parked at gate 4

Taxing to RWY 14

Ryanair takeoff

Cruiseing at 26,000FT

Approaching KCLT

On Final

An ok Landing

Taxing to Parking

Parked at a gate

Which Photo was your Favorite

0 voters

Thanks for taking a look at the photos, more tomorrow! I promise it won’t be a CRJ-200 next time

15 Likes

These were the winds until final to KCLT it was bad…

3 Likes

You landed on runway 23?

It’s unrealistic but at least the runway is getting some love. 😂

Nice photos, thanks for stopping by KCLT!

2 Likes

Yea I’ve never landed at KCLT so I wouldn’t know 😂

1 Like

This is on expert???lol

1 Like

Nice! And are you counting your departure airport for Delaware for Maryland also?

1 Like

The winds were gusting like 30 Knots, my worst takeoff since I was in training server😂

1 Like

No just Delaware because they have no commercial airports and it was only a few min away from the state anyways

1 Like

I better see a KTYS 😑🤫 great photos as usual

1 Like

Thanks! And I’ll try my best to go there with the routes!

1 Like

The Antonov Runway. He landed on the Antonov Runway, because thats where we store Antonovs.

1 Like

huh, antonovs arnt stored on 23/5 from my knowledge. When they do come, they are on the cargo ramp. 23/5 is used as a taxiway and not for storage.

1 Like

✏️ Note to self✏️ Never Land✏️ On 23/5✏️ Again✏️👌

1 Like

crys in cruising at M.87 in a crj-200. also I don’t think Ryanair takeoffs are a thing.

2 Likes

Please refer to this…https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F1gepH6BzAhw2-ZoxFL3uOnkm7NYIkXM/view?usp=drivesdk

Good luck on this challenge!

1 Like

Thanks bro!🙏

hey man, can’t access that link… what are you trying to tell me?

1 Like

Oof, its the FAA Pilot Handbook lol

1 Like

Idk it’s restricted for me 🙃

1 Like