Flying The Amazing New 777-300ER!

Hello IFC!

I never got the open beta, but today I got 20.2 as soon as possible. The update is AMAZING, and it’s wonderful to see that there are so many new features and of course, the reworked B777 family. Thank you devs and staff for working so hard for us! You deserve more praise and less complaining.

Disclaimer: I am not a good IF photographer or editor by any standards. I didn’t watch any tutorials to take these screenshots, so they aren’t great. I don’t have any editing software, so I just used the default editing features in Apple Photos. These photos are probably all over-edited because I don’t know how to edit, and I just wanted to give it a shot on my own and see how they turned out.

Server: Solo
Aircraft: Boeing 777-300ER
Locations: KSFO, KASE, NTAA
Liveries: United, Air Canada, Garuda Indonesia, Air India, Egypt Air, Kuwait Airways, British Airways

Here are the screenshots. Enjoy!

Any feedback is appreciated, as I stated above, I am far from experienced when it comes to these, but please try and keep it kind, as I spent a while making these.

That’s all from me for today, thanks for viewing, and have a great day!

27 Likes

Nice photos!

1 Like

Thanks! (Char Limit)

1 Like

Great pictures mate! I loved the second one especially!! They still do look pretty amazing eventho you haven’t edited them:) Also if you’d like to know how to edit them in an easier manner, my friend Suhas has a made a post on it you may go check it out anytime 😉!

2 Likes

These are all spectacular

This one caught my eye for one reason. I like it!

2 Likes

I did edit them, but with the apple photos in-app editor. In fact, some of them may actually be over-edited.

Thanks for stopping by

1 Like

Had to edit that one heavily, when I took the screenshot it was so dark that nothing could be seen. Thanks for viewing!

1 Like

Ahh, your making me jealous as someone who doesn’t have global but IF really outdid themselves here. Amazing quality 777, one of my all time favorite aircraft. Its stunning.

1 Like

I couldnt get the beta either, and now I can finally use all of the new aircraft

1 Like

I don’t know why you would say your pictures aren’t good! They are very beautiful! Also as long as you like them it doesn’t matter how they look! I love them

1 Like

Dude the moon shot is incredible!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I said they weren’t great because I think I over-edited them, but I’m glad you like them!

1 Like

Thanks! That’s my first ever moon shot. I’m still learning to how to move the free camera well

Better than most moonshots that I do

1 Like

the new 77W really is amazing. In all honesty its as good as it gets. Plane looks really crisp. But I think imma wait till a hotfix before flying regularly again

1 Like