Flying the A330-900neo again for only the 3rd time!

Iโ€™ve only flown the A330-900neo 2 times first was between KFLL and SBKP along with KMIA and LPPT and itโ€™s a really nice aircraft so I decided to revisit it with a relatively short hop between the UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง and Portugal ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น so letโ€™s get airborne!

Origin: London Heathrow ( EGLL )
Destination: Humberto Delgado ( LPPT )
Flight Time: 2:04
Airbus A330-900neo ( TAP )
Server: Expert

We begin this hop at the very well known London Heathrow airport the busiest in the United Kingdom and 2nd in Europe behind Istanbul and was also one of the 1st 3D airports brought into the game added in 21.1

We left Heathrow via RWY 27L, on time and snagged this shot of us pitching up with that iconic tower in the back.

Climbed up to FL380 as we flew over the English Channel sadly we were over water for most the of the flight.

Crossing into Spanish ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ airspace moments like these are always exciting!

Now crossing into Portugal ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น meaning we will be starting our decent into Lisbon shortly.

As we got lower and lower we slowed down to avoid any overspeed violations and to be able to get on the ground as quick as possible.

Wheels down, we are now on final approach into LPPT and I was worried about the weather like always

We unfortunately landed pretty rough because of the crosswinds even though there were perfect conditions at Lisbon halfway through the flight but they now wanted to change as I got closer and closer but anyways welcome to Lisbon, Portugal ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น

As we were headed to our gate that TAP E190 landing got my attention ๐Ÿ‘€ now I really wanted to fly the E190 again

We parked, turned off the seatbelt sign, opened the doors and headed out into the terminal to stretch our legs and this airport looks very nice it is one of the newest 3D airports released in 23.1 so we technically flew between one of the first 3D airports to one of the newest which was cool but thanks for joining me in this hop across to Portugal tomorrow we will be flying between Fort Lauderdale ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ and Cali ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด so stay tuned ๐Ÿ˜‰

16 Likes

I love neo