Flying Pet Peeves in the Real World

Hello Community. I want to know what some of yall’s pet peeves are when yall fly. My number one has to be is when pilots say, “Any traffic in the area please be considerate and advice”. I mean it’s common since to announce your position or intentions while flying into or around an uncontrolled airport. I have many more but that’s my number one. Tell me about yours.

1 Like

Strobes and landing lights on while taxiing🙄

5 Likes

I will be sure to stay away from you while I’m taxing then ;)

1 Like

Turbulence.

1 Like

I hate when people taxi with stripes and I also hate when people race you on a separate taxiway to cut in front of you to takeoff.

2 Likes

The thread seems RWA but the replies seem IF, so is it RWA or IF?

1 Like

When faster or larger planes cut in front of me on final. One time, I was landing in SXM, and this random 777 comes out of nowhere across my path and cuts in front of me. So ridiculous.

I hate landing thought mountains because of that wind stuff that would cause some scary turbulence.

I don’t like when people fly sick… They have no reason to get on and spread the illness, that’s how my trip was ruined since my whole family contacted it through someone on their flight…

2 Likes

Most of the time they aren’t even much faster than you (Maybe 2 planes earlier at takeoff) but they are destroying the realism

Please put real life pet peeves and note IF. For the person that said taxing with strobe lights on, some planes in the real world don’t have beacon lights, so they turn on there strobes as a way to let people know they are starting there engine.

When people blame airlines for problems out of their control.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.