Flying pencil livery B757-300

Here is a picture by @AvioesEJogos

It is a pencil livery so the 757 will literally be the flying pencil. This should come because it is funny to have.
It was made to show how much of a pencil this aircraft really is. I choose this because it would be nice to have. Which doesn’t like saying I flew a pencil
I hope you take the time to vote for this livery

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think Infinite Flight adds fictional liveries to their aircraft…

11 Likes

They might not but this one is a funny one

5 Likes

IF has never added a livery made by the community yet but there’s always a chance! I would just add a little bit more info to your thread. Cheers!

17 Likes

If they add this it shouldn’t be reworked so we can always fly the pencil like a pencil

(This livery shouldn’t be reworked)

3 Likes

I won’t say that. If I recall correctly, the 2017 IF livery came from a concept drawing by community member somewhere in #general

1 Like

As awesome as this is unfortunately I’ve never seen a fictional livery besides IF’s in the simulator, but you never know! Maybe with some more information they may consider it!

2 Likes

@Rolls is the culprit for me making that…

2 Likes

Cough cough (United A350) cough cough (Delta B787)

4 Likes

Wait a minute, those are fictional?

1 Like

Yes they are lmao

2 Likes

Dang, you’re right

Im afraid that this will be possible, BUT it can definitely be @Flying_Pencil approved 👀

8 Likes

I think I just made his new banner 🤣

I’m still confused why this is not closed yet lol

1 Like

This is the best livery! I would vote but I am out of votes, I will see if I can clear one

4 Likes

This is definitely an amazing livery!

2 Likes

Voted! This is truly AMAZING!

1 Like

Muito obrigado!

2 Likes

De nada!

1 Like