Flying pencil livery B757-300

Here is a picture by @AvioesEJogos

It is a pencil livery so the 757 will literally be the flying pencil. This should come because it is funny to have.
It was made to show how much of a pencil this aircraft really is. I choose this because it would be nice to have. Which doesn’t like saying I flew a pencil
I hope you take the time to vote for this livery

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think Infinite Flight adds fictional liveries to their aircraft…

10 Likes

They might not but this one is a funny one

5 Likes

IF has never added a livery made by the community yet but there’s always a chance! I would just add a little bit more info to your thread. Cheers!

17 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

19 Likes

If they add this it shouldn’t be reworked so we can always fly the pencil like a pencil

(This livery shouldn’t be reworked)

3 Likes

I won’t say that. If I recall correctly, the 2017 IF livery came from a concept drawing by community member somewhere in #general

1 Like

As awesome as this is unfortunately I’ve never seen a fictional livery besides IF’s in the simulator, but you never know! Maybe with some more information they may consider it!

2 Likes

@Rolls is the culprit for me making that…

2 Likes

Cough cough (United A350) cough cough (Delta B787)

4 Likes

Wait a minute, those are fictional?

1 Like

Yes they are lmao

2 Likes

Dang, you’re right

Im afraid that this will be possible, BUT it can definitely be @Flying_Pencil approved 👀

8 Likes

I think I just made his new banner 🤣

I’m still confused why this is not closed yet lol

1 Like

This is the best livery! I would vote but I am out of votes, I will see if I can clear one

4 Likes

This is definitely an amazing livery!

2 Likes

Voted! This is truly AMAZING!

1 Like

Muito obrigado!

2 Likes