Flying partner!

Hello! I was wondering if anyone wanted to be my flying partner. You must be able to fly expert server. Also please live in America or Canada as time zones are closer together. I could fly from 6-11pm on the weekdays and on the weekends I could fly anytime. We would fly any route you wanted to and just have fun. Thank you!

6 Likes

#live:groupflights

1 Like

if your looking for a flying partner a very good way is to either post a group flight or make a challenge where you fly around an area and alow people to join in

1 Like

Hello! I would recommend that you create a topic in #live:groupflights or #live:events, and you can get people to join you there. Also, people tend to join group flight and events for the group flying, so I am sure someone would want to do this.

1 Like

I am CST (Centeral)

Only problem with group flights is that from what i have seen and experienced, not many people look into it unless its some big airport or something like that.

1 Like

Yeah that’s the problem with group flights. Maybe events but is this really an event?

1 Like

I have found sending somebody a personal message is helpful. Just make sure they are okay with you sending them messages.

Edit: and I remember that group flights can only be open for three hours so that doesn’t help that much either

1 Like

Ok thanks!

I will be your partner

2 Likes

Awesome!! Let me know weggebet you want to fly

1 Like

I’d be happy to join in some flights as well.

1 Like

Well most mights I do overnight flights 10hrs up to 12.And usually take of at 2100Z

I would be happy to fly with you anytime, I love flying with people! Just send me a PM and we can arrange something!

1 Like

I can fly anytime just shoot me a PM :D i love flying with people

2 Likes

Awesome thank you!! I will definitely shoot you guys a PM when I can fly. Thanks! @DreamJet @IFBLOGS

2 Likes

Does anyone want to do an overnight flight? @DreamJet @Cooper @barbadian @TheAviation_YT @PolandBall_120

1 Like

Ah shoot, I just left for doha from london

Maybe after I land!

1 Like

@IFBLOGS as well?

That’s gonna be a decently long one 😂 Maybe another time!!

1 Like