Flying out of HNL! (Question)

I am new to this community, and I’m loving it so far! I’m still learning how to do some things with this Infinite Flight community. I’m just wondering what the term flyout means. I’m assuming it’s like a group flight. I would love to be a part of a group flight over the beautiful Hawaiian islands. Is it possible for me to schedule that? I just have a few questions, and I’ll get the hang of this quickly.

1 Like

A flyout is a scheduled event, where people can sign up then when the event starts everyone fills up the airport then flies out to different destinations, to put it simply. It’s not really a group flight as everyone is going to a different place, however you can find group flights in #live:groupflights. Flyouts are posted in #live:events, so if you want to go to more that’s the place to look for them.

There’s a hawaiian flyout coming up in just under a month which you can sign up for. All you need to do is reply to the post i’ve linked below and include your gate and the aircraft you’ll be using to sign up.

4 Likes

Ayy thanks for the shoutout

That sounds like fun! Thanks for the info! Are the flyouts accurate? Like there won’t be any South African Airways in Honolulu right, or does it matter?

1 Like

Yeah usually it’s accurate, with the flyout destinations being based off real life flights. Some flyout events may assign you a certain aircraft and aircraft livery to fly with to be a realistic, but that can be changed depending on the attendee. Some flyouts may even assign you a callsign depending on the real life callsign used

I made sure to make all the routes as accurate as I could :)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.