Flying on the Dash (YMLT-YMML trip)

I recently have flown to the mainland of Australia on the Qantaslink Dash 8. It may be a noise box but I do like the aircraft. On the way I go some great pics, just from where I was seating.

This is why I love Nikon

I will return to YMLT soon, along the return trip I’ll try and do some spotting at YMML. Hope y’all like them!

For full quality, click the image

10 Likes

Gear that high in the city? wgytsaidandikouabsudybacasd

1 Like

Na that was on approach, haha

2 Likes

Nice, they’re awesome! The scenery is lovely, and it’s great to watch when riding on such a special aircraft. Plus the quality of that camera is amazing and far superior of that of an iPhone.

3 Likes

Awesome Pics buddy!

3 Likes

Defiantly, but buying the camera left me broke :)

2 Likes

Well you could become a professional aviation spotter and photographer! Maybe look into posting pictures on Planespotters or another one of those websites.

4 Likes

Awesome pics!

1 Like

Pictures look awesome. I have a similar one with the clouds seen through the blades of the engine.

1 Like

Why did they let you on the plane Oli? xD Nice pictures, safe return trip

1 Like

“it 'twas a dash” really cool pics.

1 Like

I hid away in the baggage area for half an hour until I decided to bribe a ground staff to get me on board.

The captain and I go way back so he let fly while him and his friends went to the pub. :)

Shh tell no one ;)

2 Likes

Fair enough. Just giving CASA a call now… xD

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.