Flying Metal Tubes @KORD

Greetings person reading this!

I don’t really have any good ideas for writing a description here, so all you need to know is it features flying Metal tubes at a hub for said Metal Tubes in a certain city called Chicago. From that, I took an optical instrument that gave me a visual product and then edited that into a slightly better-looking visual product. Got that? Cool, let’s go!

Firstly, this Emirates 777-300ER to Dubai

Next, this 747-8F bound for Anchorage

Then, this United 737-MAX 9 heading down to Fort Meyers

Changing departure positions (behind a fence), this American 737-MAX 8 rotating off for Miami

Sitcking with next-gen narrowbodies, this American A321-NEO bound for Tampa

Going to arrivals, this Lufthansa 747-8 from Frankfurt

Then, this United Express E175 coming from Norfolk

Following that, this Delta 757-200 arriving from Salt Lake City

Immediately after, this United 777-200ER from Denver

Wrapping up, this United 737-700 from Washington

Favourite Picture

0 voters

Thanks for viewing, and have a great day!

38 Likes

Very cool pictures @KTJ_Mitchell! :D

1 Like

Thanks, glad you like them!

1 Like

I love this topic 😂

Awesome pictures!

I plan to be a person who has been specifically trained to use a combination of handles, buttons, and instruments which are usually displayed on a glass screen in order to maneuver said flying metal tube in a specific direction in order to transport the humans and cargo pieces which are enclosed in the aforementioned flying metal tube to the correct destination, typically a collection of buildings, houses, and people, which is given a specific name, usually derived from the land’s past history which took place in the past, and takes up a portion of our planet Earth. In laymen’s terms, I wanna drive planes

5 Likes

Thank you for the writing in the language of English feedback in positive terms of the edited visual products displayed above you!

2 Likes

You should add an “All” option to the favourite picture poll

1 Like

Ha, your too kind!

I guess I’m too kind too lol, I agree with him.

I voted for 8 (delta pencil) but the United 737-700 is also 🔥

1 Like

Glad you like both of them!

1 Like

I go to that area by the fence SO MUCH. I’m actually heading out there tomorrow afternoon!

1 Like

Have a good time!

1 Like

Fort Meijer’s Nice shots John, can’t wait to head there myself in June!

1 Like

Thanks Devin, have a good time in Fort grocery store company based in Grand Rapids!

1 Like

Haha, I wish I could go back to Fort store that is based in a city in west Michigan, also named Grand Rapids, but I’ll be going to ORD instead 😂

1 Like