Flying fun @ EGLL - 281330ZDEC19

Hello, today on the training server I will be flying from heathrow, egll, to JFK.

I will be in a 747-8 in the boeing passenger livery but cargo planes are aloud.

I am looking for people to join me at 1:30 London time in any boeing aircraft that can make the journey across the ocean. 36000 feet will be our cruise alt and mach 0.85 will be our cruise speed, i will be called “pilot boy” and my callsign “romeo 2 delta 2” hope to c u there, btw message down below if u joining would be preferable.

Hi, this post belongs in the #live:groupflights category! It would be great if you could reformat it with the rules of the groupflight category listed here:

1 Like

This belongs into #live:groupflights. But before moving the topic make sure that it meets the requirements

1 Like

Beat you to it ;)

2 Likes

Changed it,are u guys coming?

Maybe if you look at the rules of #live:groupflights

1 Like

Looked thanks c u soon

I want to make sure you know what I’m talking about because you seem lost. The information you are missing is as followed;

Title:

Flight Title @ ICAO - DDHHMMZMONYY

• Flight Title : The summary of your flight. Keep it short!
  • ICAO : The 4-letter airport code the flight’s significant location. (e.g. KDEN)
  • DD : Day of the month (e.g. 18th of June = 18)
  • HHMM : Time of your flight in Zulu time (e.g. 1pm CST (UTC -6) = 1900)
  • Z : Simply the letter ‘Z’ to indicate the time is in Zulu time
  • MON : 3-letter abbreviation for the month of your flight (e.g. January = JAN)
  • YY : Last 2 digits of the year of your flight (e.g. 2015 = 15)

Content:

The time of the group flight thread must be in Zulu time as with events. They must contain the basic information of the flight, formatted as so:

• Aircraft and Livery : xxx
  • Route : xxx
  • Time of Departure : xxx
  • Server : xxx
1 Like

People her are so kind thanks ps I am new to this as I joined about 2 weeks ago.
I will read this carefully

1 Like

I’ll just write the title for you, copy and paste this;

Flying Fun @ EGLL - 281330ZDEC19

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.