Flying Every Single Plane in Infinite Flight

Hello Everyone! I have now flown every single plane in Infinite Flight including the legacy aircraft! It’s been a long journey, and I thought I would share some of the screenshots I took. After all of these flights, I can now say which aircraft in Infinite Flight are my favorites. Here they are in order:

1. Boeing 757-200
  2. Airbus A320-200
  3. Bombardier CRJ-900

The aircraft that I would like to see reworked the most is the Bombardier Dash-8 Q400. I really like this plane and it would be awesome to see it reworked! My favorite airport is EGKK London Gatwick. I especially love to fly out of this airport in the Airbus A320-200 with an EasyJet livery! This livery fits very well with this aircraft. My favorite livery for the Boeing 757-200 is Aer Lingus, and American Eagle for the Bombardier CRJ-900. Minimal wind with clear skies are my preferred weather conditions. However a good crosswind every once in a while provides a nice challenge! I love it when airports are busy with aircraft all over the place. It forces you to be aware of your surroundings and constantly vigilant. Higher definition satellite imagery is what I wish most to come to Infinite Flight in the future. I would love to see this happen! My favorite server is the Expert Server. The craziest thing I’ve seen in this server is this: I was on final, and I announced that to the airport’s unicom. I touched down smoothly and started slowing the aircraft down. That was when another aircraft came crashing through me after he landed illegally. When I watched the replay, I noticed how he had been on my tail all through the final. I was not aware of this since I was focused on keeping my approach steady. Hopefully this pilot does most of his flying in the casual server ;)

I would like to thank the developers for all of the effort they put into this sim! It is remarkable to see how far this sim has progressed through the years, and I look forward to what is still to come!

36 Likes

great pictures

1 Like

Thank you!

Nice pics mate!

1 Like

Atleast it’s not all liveries! That would take months!

1 Like

That looks really good,
I also once had an incident on Expert server, I used the unicom frequency and said clearly that I was doing to takeoff. then all of a sudden a idiot in a Q400 takeoff at the same time just behind me without using the unicom frequency so I had no idea what he was about to do.

1 Like

Here you can see I am lining up on 27L at LHR and the Q400 has shot out of the taxiway and is trying to takeoff as i’m lining up on 27L

1 Like

I wonder if anyone has done that before. I actually started to do this, but I stopped after I saw how long it was taking 😂

1 Like

@dpjaviation It’s especially annoying if something like this happens after a perfect flight.

2 Likes

I did that, tried a landing and a takeoff with every livery

1 Like

Wow, that’s crazy! You must have a huge amount of replays!

I actually changed my phone yesterday so no…

1 Like

Pretty sad but some unknown liveries are fabulous, I particularly like the ARROW AIR livery on the DC-10F

1 Like

I know exactly which livery you’re talking about. In fact, that’s the one I was in when I flew that plane!

1 Like