Flying EVERY Ryanair/Buzz Route from LBSF

Hello all! I have decided to take up the challenge to fly every single Ryanair route (operated by Buzz) from LBSF. The idea came about when I realised I needed to keep myself busy during my two week quarantine (as I have returned from abroad), and I asked @AviatorAlex about it - coincidentally, he had the same idea with Wizz Air a few months ago. I have his permission to format this thread in exactly the same way as he has done, and he has assured me that he will accompany me on some of my routes with Wizz Air aircraft, as both Ryanair and Wizz Air share a lot of the same routes from LBSF!

Some important information

• At the time of first writing this post, I have applied to join the Ryanair Virtual Airline however I am still awaiting my application result. Hence, I will not fly these routes in association with them until I have fully joined.

• Just like @AviatorAlex, I will also be doing the return leg of each route from LBSF. e.g. LBSF-EGBB and EGBB-LBSF, consecutively after one another wherever possible (time dependent).

• I will endeavour to fly the flights at the same time they are happening in real life (in the local timezone). However, I may still complete a route even though Ryanair is not flying it on the same day e.g. Ryanair only flies LBSF-EGBB and back twice a week (Tue & Sat), but I may fly it on a Wednesday. I am ignoring the seasonal timetable of routes, and will do all of them that are flown during the year at any time.

• All flights will be done with the Ryanair 737.

• I may fly a certain route more than once – especially the route I have flown in real life (LBSF-EGBB and back).

• If you want to join me, you must be at least Grade 3 in IF, as I am always flying on Expert Server.

• My callsigns will be "Ryanair flight number ” for all flights.

Why am I making this thread?
Similarly to @AviatorAlex, I am creating this in case you wish to accompany me. I will also be announcing which flight I am doing, and it would be great if you could accompany me!

List of all Ryanair/Buzz routes from LBSF
Completed routes are marked with an X next to them.

LBSF-EGNX
LBSF-EDBB
X LBSF-EGSS
LBSF-LFML
LBSF-OJAQ
LBSF-EGPH
LBSF-LLGB
X LBSF-EHEH
LBSF-EIDW
X LBSF-EDJA
LBSF-EGGD
LBSF-EGSS
LBSF-EDSB
LBSF-LGAV
LBSF-EDDK
LBSF-LIRA
LBSF-LIME
LBSF-LEBL
X LBSF-EGBB
LBSF-EGGP
LBSF-EBCI
LBSF-EDDH
LBSF-LEMD
LBSF-LIPH
LBSF-LFOB
LBSF-UKBB

I am currently doing Ryanair 6013

16 Likes

Sweet, have fun!

1 Like

Nice thread! Hope to join you on some flights ;)

2 Likes

Great idea! Good luck!

Good luck! LBSF is a nice idea since not many players fly there often.

2 Likes

Wow, that seriously ambitious! I’ll see if Incan join you at some point in one of them, but I can’t make any promises. My life is kinda crazy right now😀

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.