These are some I will quickly rattle off:
- I think most of all what annoys me is when people recline on short haul economy flights. It’s deeply inconsiderate.
- Do not ever lift your feet in the gap between the seats in front of you… Yes that is a thing… a dirty thing.
- If you know you need the toilet regularly during a flight do not book the window seat, doing it once is tough for the whole row doing it over and over again annoys everyone.
- Make sure you know security and customs rules at an airport. Flying isn’t a time to accessorise with all your metal jewellery. By spending all your time taking that crap off you slow down someone else’s journey.
- Don’t hog the overhead bins. Each bin should be able to hold 3 bags as standard don’t put your bag in sideways.
- Make sure you don’t drink too much. You will end up having to get up for the lavatories. In addition to smelling of alcohol which in turn leads me to the next point.
- Have a shower. If you do that anyway make sure you put on deodorant or after shave or perfume.
- The middle seat gets the armrests. As the aisle gets the aisle and the window seat gets the window and something to lean on.
Anything I didnt point out?