Flying Cursed Routes: post yours here!

Why? Because normal routes are boring. I’ll start!

It seems that American was tired of Loganair’s monopoly on its Westray-Papa Westray service, and they decided to create a little competition on the route. Obviously the 757 was the ideal aircraft to choose for this route.

Server: Solo
Flight time: 53 seconds
Route: EGEW-EGEP

Pushing to the back of the runway to ensure full runway usage.

With very little fuel and a generous application of flaps, the 757 handled the extremely short runway quite nicely.

Just a few seconds later, we’re already lined up on short final for runway 07.

Touchdown! Not exactly butter but hey, what do you expect?

Stopped with a decent amount of runway space left.

Ready to load up for the next flight! There’s enough room on the plane for the island’s entire population and then some🙃

Let me know what you think of my series! I’d like to do some more of these if y’all like them.

2 Likes

This is my kind of thread

But would recommend putting this in Live not Screenshots and Videos

2 Likes

@Prestoni I was actually planning on this being a normal screenshot post but if y’all want to do a Live live category and add your own that’d be fun!

2 Likes

I would definitely participate! Put this in live and I’ll do this kind of stuff all the time!

Done!

1 Like

i’m the definition of cursed. I fly the MD-11 on everything, that includes YSSY-YMEL (delta livery ofc) on top of all the other ridicules crap i do.

2 Likes

Fly the DC10 in a nonstop circle around the south pole for 92 hours.

3 Likes

20 hours patrolling the South Pole in a white A350, I bet no one would spot me, all white🤓

Radar is about to ruin this man’s whole career

I actually use my phone on a regular basis

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.