Flying Broom Request

The Flying Broom Aircraft Request

Why do we need the flying broom in IF while because have you ever thought on Halloween just flying around on a broom in the witch livery? Yes you have! And that is why I have taken the liberty to make this thread!

Technical Specifications of the Flying Broom

The range is: Infinite! Just like IF’s Name! You can fly this bird anywhere and even talk to the birds on the way!
Seating Configuration: Sadly it can only hold 1 passenger you! So enjoy
Speed: This bird has alot of twigs at the back to make it achieve Mach 0.78 cruising speed! and a Mach 0.84 Max speed!
Safety Ratings: Well this aircraft is the safest in the skies! It has no MCAS to worry about it has no computers that will try to kill you if you put the wrong speed you only YOU are in control

Liveries

Oh well right now we have the witch livery which is worn by you! This bird doesn’t need to be covered up show the people your plane!

And that is now all for this thread I hope you can see my enthusiasim and vote for it!

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Very nice idea unfortunately I’m out of votes

2 Likes

Thank you!

This is something you don’t see every day…

Hello!

What’s the altitude restriction on this broomcraft? I couldn’t seem to find anything on Google.

1 Like

it is up to 70,000 Feet :)

2 Likes

It is the All in one Aircraft

1 Like

Sounds about right, it must be the breathtaking version then. Can’t imagine the views you’d get off this thing!

2 Likes

This is… interesting 🤨

2 Likes

The views are absolutely stunning!!! @Ecoops123

2 Likes

@TheAviationGallery But it is revolutionary :)

2 Likes

this could be a halloween only special

1 Like

A Halloween wacky race with the Flying Broom!

2 Likes

imagine that they add hogwarts to that

That would be a great Bonus!!!

1 Like

this idea is very nice

1 Like

Thank you hope you voted! :)

dont worry i did vote

Thank you :)

1 Like

If this doesn’t get added as part of the startup procedure, I will be very disappointed 😠😠

On a serious note, I think we should go to bed and maybe wake up and request and actual aircraft :)

1 Like

It needs to be added! And it is a real aircraft :)

1 Like