**flying around the world in a cirrus**

NEW WORLDTOUR

New challenge we’ve seen a few people doing in real life, unfortunately not yet able to do it in real life so got to do it in the simulator for now.

The idea: exactly as you can read in the title. Taking the cirrus for some flights around the globe and stopping at some places for fuel or a layover. For example at some places I’ve been in real life.

Why the cirrus? First i wanted to do it in the Cessna 172 but later I realised I was unable to fly from Hawaii to California due the range. The range of the cirrus is long enough for these flights. Also the performance for short runways and airports at high altitude is quite good.

After every flight I’ll upload a screenshot of the flight with some information about the flight.

Some information about the flights:
• all flights on the expert server
• all flights in the Cirrus
• planned flights are uploaded here
• Callsign N255AK
• Started at EHLE / local GA airport

Routes (planned)

EHLE-LIPN (completed)
LIPN-LGNX (completed)
LGNX-OERB (completed)
OERB-OMDW (completed)
OMDW-VRMD (completed)
VRMD-VTSP (completed)
VTSP-YBRM (completed)
YBRM-YAYE
YAYE-YSCN
YSCN-NZQN
NZQN-YLHI
YLHI-NFNA
NFNA-PHHN
PHHN-KSMO
KSMO-KVGT
KVGT-KFWS
KFWS-KDTS
KDTS-TNCA
TNCA-TNCM
TNCM-KOPF
KOPF-KTEB
KTEB-CYTZ
CYTZ-BGGH
BGGH-BIRK
BIRK-EHLE

The routes can change, I’ll update once I’ve completed another flight. If people would like to join, sometimes I will post the ETD.

7 Likes

First flight, EHLE to LIPN took exactly 3 hours long, next flight is scheduled for tomorrow 8:45Z.

5 Likes

Yesterday’s arrival in Australia after a flight from Denpasar. Flight time was about 3 hours and 59 mins and cruise altitude was 13000 feet.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.