Flying all of WOW Air’s routes :) (a comprehensive thread)

Hi Guys :) ,
As most of you know, I have been on a cross country trip lately with my friend. Aside from a sprained ankle, everything is going well (and the trip is still on). Anyway, I heard about what happened to Wow Air this morning and I immediately felt for them. I remembered spotting their plane at MCO and falling “in love” with their purple livery. They knew how to stand out from the crowd :) .
To commemorate the airline, I have decided to fly each of their routes by the end of the year here in Infinite flight. The first flight is already in progress: KMCO to BIRF :) . Given the uncertainty on if I’ll have good WiFi or not, there might be some weeks where you won’t see a post in this thread, but I’ll do my best to keep it updated :) .
If this is not allowed in live, it can be moved to general. I read all of the guidelines over and I think it’s maybe ok :) . In terms of the pictures I’ll have from each of these flights, they’ll be in their proper category, but the route information will be in this thread :) .
If you have an idea on which Wow Air route I should do next, definitely let me know :) . Thank you :)

2 Likes

Dont forget KPIT! I mean they dropped it in January, but it’s a short trip if it’s only there curent routes 😂

2 Likes

I’ll pick that route next time :) thank you :)

1 Like

I remember then flying into my hometown at KEWR. In 2 hours, they would be landing in their Purple A321NEO, but I guess I won’t see that today or anytime soon :(. Msg me when you want to do BIKF to KEWR because I would definitely join!

1 Like

First flight ended despite the fact that it froze in the end :) here was the flight plan I used (although I later swapped BIRK with BIKF at the 6 hour and 30 minute mark :) ). Enjoy :) and ill do the second one later tonight

KMCO OVIDO OMN COKES COBOK JETSO 3022N/8107W SUBER HOTAR STARY TYBEE RUBYS BASSO HONAP ROOFS COTAK CHS CARNO WANDO CUBBY KIMMY INLET PLANN CRE ASHES 3419N/7822W YOAST LAYZE IRAKE ISO WALLO ZAGGY CVI DRONE EDTAJ PSALM DEEMS VEGHE ORF DASHA TAAPS FATON HTO BOROS GON ORW JEWIT FOSTY WAXEN REVER BOS MILIS WOONS HEFTY WITCH PSM YUKES ENE BRNNS RAZZR ACYOG TICBU BGR NIELD LAUDS PRENT IRGUB 4555N/6636W FRENN YQM ITPAX YJT FINNI YDF YAY 6328N/2549W CF19Y BIRK

I’ll definitely do that sometime :)

They did KEF-ORD at one point. With that, one of your last flights should be KEF-YEG-LAX on an A321 or A320 (I think IF only has the A320 and A330). They used an A321 because they took the A330 out of service for the KEF-LAX route for pricing and I always found the stop really cool.

1 Like

Lastly, remember KEF-SFO

I have actually seen a WOW A330 departing SFO’s 28R before when I was at my gate and they look amazing! The route was flown with an A330 before they started selling/leasing them

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.