Flying Air Canada's 787-9 Business Class | RKSI to CYVR

Hi All! This is an unusual topic from me! A few months ago, I flew Seoul to Vancouver via Air Canada’s 787-9. Also known as AC063. Not only that, I flew business class. It was my vacation to Hong Kong and Seoul as I spend 3 weeks there. I also flew AC’s 77W in Business Class! I might make a flight report on that one to! Enjoy :)

Here she is! C-FNOH parked at the gate as boarding begins soon. The time is 3:30PM. This one is not painted in the 2017 livery yet. Built in 2015, November 13th was when it was delivered to Air Canada.

The 2 engines are GEnx-18s and can hold 298 passengers.

As I board the Dreamliner, My seat is 4K, located on the right wing of the aircraft. The windows also have the ability to tint replacing window shades. I am also served complimentary orange juice and salted peanuts!

As we depart runway 33L at Seoul, an Air Seoul A321 (I believe that’s what it is) hols short of our runway after arriving from Sapporo.

Serving dinner around 3 hours into the flight, as we cruise over Yuzhno - Sakhalinsk, Russia, I have a nice Filet Mignon, some of my favorite bread, and salad.

Skipping a few hours, (7 hours to be exact), We pass a little west of Juneau, Alaska. Great views off the right wing and a fanblade freeze for engine one!

In the meanwhile, nothing much happens. I have beautiful views over the Rockies. I just watch Big Hero 6 for the 17th time 😎

Descending WHSLER6 arrival, also known as the Whistler Arrival, I get an overhead view of Vancouver Airport.

And here is a final view of my aircraft, or the legacy Dreamliner, before I head to my connection flight to Vegas via Air Canada Rouge’s A319.

Which would you like to see next?

• Air Canada 777-300ER Business Class Review (CYVR to VHHH)
  • Air Canada Rouge A319 First Class (KLAS to CYVR)
  • Alaska Airlines 737-900ER First Class (More to Love) (KSEA to KLAS)

0 voters

8 Likes

How much money is it for first class? xd

At the time, it was around 6000-10000$. This was during COVID-19 in May. Prices were much higher then regular.

Business was around 3000-5000$, we did get a discount though :)

Yeah lol see you next time!

1 Like

Well, they dont have First Class, Its only Business, Economy, and Eco + haha

getting there

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.