Flying across the Atlantic in an A318!

Thanks for the feedback, I will definitely fly higher on my next route.

1 Like

Great picture. Love it

1 Like

Hey man give the 737-7BBJ a try It can fly 17+ hours I use it all the time 🙂

1 Like

The flight departs in London City and stops in Shannon to refuel and clear U.S. customs before flying to JFK.

2 Likes

Thank you for choosing my home airport for your departure!

I truly love the third last picture. Amazing wing flex!

1 Like

Thanks! I give the 737-7BBJ a try next time!

1 Like

Fantastic photos! I have to do this beautiful flight!

1 Like

It’s fun to fly, and I highly recommend it!

1 Like

Awesome shots! The A318 between London City and JFK is one of my favorite routes! That wingflex shot is great!

Thought that 2nd to last pic looked familiar…😉

1 Like

Awesome pictures. Slight touch of correction however, this flight for sure doesn’t cruise at FL250, because first it’s a westbound flight, so even numbered altitudes, and second, I’m sure an a318 more or less has the same service ceiling as any other a320 series aircraft, ~FL391. You should’ve cruised around FL340-380 for optimal fuel flow.

Other than that, amazing job, keep up the great work! 😃

1 Like

yeah 25000 feet is low

Really nice pictures of a special flight. Good to see the BA A318 and cool scenery! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

It’s slightly above FL390, but you’re right otherwise.

1 Like

Yea, I usually don’t set my altitudes that low. In fact I flew from Auckland to Tahiti soon after and I listened to the constructive feedback from this forum which helped me determine a proper cruising altitude. This is one of the reasons why I value the opinions/thoughts of others so I cannot duplicate mistakes. Thanks for the help guys!

2 Likes