Flying a Cessna 172 around the world

Recently with the Cessna 172 reworked, I’ve decided to take it around the world to every country. I have already gotten my flight plan ready(which took a while). With a total distance of 118,897 nautical miles, I could safely say this may take a few months. Hopefully I am able to successfully complete it. I’ll be starting and ending in Trenton Muni, Seattle. See you in the skies(I’ll be flying under the callsign N360EA).

And now the reveal of the flight plan around the world!

27 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot! Good luck! When you get to Alaska, could you please post some screenshots? Thanks!

3 Likes

Might be a while, but I certainly will. Love the scenery up north. And thanks.

2 Likes

Holy, —

Are you planning on doing this nonstop? If so, good luck my friend!

2 Likes

Holy… that gonna take forever to do!

1 Like

I Hope your Device isn’t gonna explode. Good luck

2 Likes

If you mean everyday, then no. I will be doing certain parts of the plan that I can complete for each day that I can.

1 Like

Problem is I can’t even go 3 hrs without it crashing so hopefully this doesn’t present the same problem.

1 Like

Haha good luck anyway

What server are you on? I’m going to try and find you on LiveFlight.

1 Like

I’ll be starting in the next half an hour from Trenton(Seattle) on Expert

4 Likes

Alright, good luck mate!

1 Like

He just wrote ES

Why so many short hops? In Australia there are so many? You can get 600-800 nm out of one leg.

Good luck!

Some are just so I can see the country while my stops across the Pacific are mainly to get around to certain islands as the 172 doesn’t have the range.

1 Like

I wish you good luck with your journey

Looking at your flight plan, i noticed that you wont fly to every country unless you make some adjustments

Thanks for noticing. Where do you suggest I edit the route?

I couldnt check all the flight plan, but in Europe you re missing at least 5 countries: Albania, Montenegro, Slovenia, North Macedonia, Kosovo.
Airports i recommend: LATI, LYTV, LJLJ, LWOH, BKPR

3 Likes

Good luck! If you need an extra stop between Australia and New Zealand try YLHI. Also, you might want to stop at or overfly YSCB (the capital city) on the leg to YGLA.

2 Likes

I’ll check to see if I missed those after I land. Thx

1 Like