Flybondi B737-800 Split Scimitar Winglet

Hello, IFC!

I am here proposing the addition of the livery of the Argentine airline Flybondi on the B737-800. It is the first low cost airline in Argentina; and this will be a good addition for those flying in South America.

If you liked the proposal, leave a vote for it and also a comment to know what you think about it. Thankful.

Photo credits for Andrés Aliotta (JetPhotos)
Aircraft registration: LV-HFQ

About Flybondi

What beautiful ! she is from Argentina ?

7 Likes

Yes, the first low-cost Argentina. 🙂

7 Likes

Great livery!

6 Likes

I think it would be cool to see it with the future South America Scenery. Looks nice! 👍🏻

7 Likes

Now with the airline’s main hub redone, this livery will be more than needed in IF :) Thanks Mauricio.

5 Likes

You’re welcome. :)

5 Likes

Nice request, I’ve never seen any images nor heard of this airline before.

4 Likes

The airline was founded in 2016, and its fleet is still small and has few destinations. It’s a new company, there’s a lot to grow still.

5 Likes

We have the flag carrier airline ‘Aerolineas-Argentinias’ If I spelt that correctly 737-800, but this is a nice livery, especially with the split winglets

4 Likes

I am hitting this topic for a larger variety of Argentine liveries. 🙂

3 Likes

Just missed this livery in Buenos Aires today on the Expert Server. Maybe next time, isn’t it?

2 Likes

We need more Argentine liverys, but I believe this may come in the rework of the 737

3 Likes

Just discovered this. That’s one beautiful, BEAUTIFUL livery!

3 Likes

Very good idea!
You have my vote :)

3 Likes

Wow I need this livery

3 Likes

They are making several flights to Brazil and it is a beautiful painting. They have my support.

2 Likes

This is a very clean livery! Would be nice to have in IF, not many yellow ones!

2 Likes

She looks like the beautiful sand of Bondi Beach, therefore I endorse this!

3 Likes

Very neat livery. I really wish I had an extra vote lying around 😕

4 Likes