Flybe Virtual

FLYBE VIRTUAL UPDATE

Unfortunately after seeking approval from ‘Flybe’ about the use of there name and logo virtually on Infinite Flight we have been notified from Flybe Legal Counsel that they will not be granting us permission to do so. This means we cannot open Flybe Virtual officially as this will breach the copy right act. Quote from Flybe Legal Counsel “We thank you for your email, but we will not be granting you any permissions to use our name, brand or logo or make any suggestion to any third party that you are associated with us or that we endorse you.”

On a good note, @Rah and myself are in the process of transferring our Virtual structure and proceeding with constructing a new VA, soon to be released!

We thank @neo and @JoshFly8 for there support and patience during this process.
I ask that this thread is closed after 2 days so sufficient notice is given to the community.

Sam Keast
Community Member

12 Likes

I am interested this is a very detailed VA

1 Like

How can I apply I want to talk to you

1 Like

Hey mate! thanks, in the advert document I attached down the bottom it states;
“How to Apply:
Expressions of interest should forward a Cover letter and CV addressing the “Requirements” and “Key Selection Criteria”, to executiveteam@flybeva.com and notify Sam Keast (CEO) via PM on IFC.”

I hope that answers your question :)

Wow @Sam_Keast really surprised to see this , hopefully you can use you vast experience from BA VA to progress the success of your VA ;) ! Best of luck man , looks like you are of to a cracking start already. @IFATClewis involved by any chance ?

Thanks Josh, I’m sure a couple of skills Iv picked up from experience there may help ;) however a lot of this will be based on my experience in the industry (RL). Negative @IFATClewis isn’t involved

1 Like

@Sam_Keast

Promotion for VA's in VirtualHub!

2 Likes

Wow this looks a great VA, looking forward to seeing how this develops. Spend a lot of time in Exeter and West Country so looking forward to being able to fly some of the routes that I see fr.ok time to time in the real life!

2 Likes

How did you create the logo?

IMPORTANT UPDATE

3 Likes

Are you allowed…

BeFly?
FlyB?

1 Like

With Flybe bringing in there ‘Legal Counsel’, @rah and myself chose best to stay clear of Flybe for those reasons :)

2 Likes

Good idea!!!

1 Like

We have explored other options, but as Flybe is not comfortable with the idea, we have decided to respect there decision and move on.

1 Like

@Sam_Keast unlucky it looked like it would of been a great VA.

1 Like

We have found a new airline that we intend to start up as a VA, and are in the process of transferring all of our systems across. We are confident that it will be just as successful a VA, but under a new banner. New Thread to follow with details of this.

3 Likes

Good luck from the whole easyJet team!

4 Likes