Flybe Dash 8 Q400 [Purple Livery]

Flybe Dash 8 Q400 in the newer purple livery.

Flybe has recently changed their livery to the newer purple livery and it looks stunning!

Some information on Flybe.
Flybe (pronounced /ˈflaɪˌbiː/) based in Exeter, England, is the largest independent regional airline in Europe. Flybe carries 8 million passengers a year between 81 airports across the UK and the rest of Europe, with over 210 routes across 15 countries. Their two hubs are Manchester & Birmingham airports but they also have a number of codeshares allowing connections to long haul fights from airports such as London Heathrow, Paris CDG, Dublin Airport and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. They are a member of the European Regions Airline Association.[5] Flybe’s parent company Flybe Group PLC (formerly known as Walker Aviation Limited) is listed on the London Stock Exchange.[6]

The airline launched in 1979 as Jersey European Airways following the merger of Intra Airways and Express Air Services. In 1983 the airline was sold to Walker Steel Group, which also owned Spacegrand Aviation, and the two airlines were merged under the Jersey European name in 1985. Jersey European was renamed British European in 2000 (shortened to “BE”), and received its current name in 2002.

Looks great! Very well supported idea. Please make sure to vote for your own Feature Requst! 😊

1 Like

Yes i know, i was about to do that but i realised that the other post have been closed just recently. My mistake… lets hope we can regain the 14 votes it had

3 Likes

@ollywhxte make shure you vote for your own feature request!

I’d say this is much needed for the Dash. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Thanks for the support guys, I do agree! This is a stunner and has to be added!

2 Likes

@AdamCallow , Your profile picture is of this livery so you may like this ;)

Anyway, great livery! I saw this livery in Dublin twice! I’ll make sure to vote when I have a spare one so I bookmarked this topic

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the support!

Nice livery to add in Infinite Flight!

1 Like

This would be an eye-catching livery for short hops around the UK!

1 Like

Absolutely needed. Fly on these once or twice a year, and would love to see it in!

1 Like

Hugely supportive of this - a really nice livery and a huge departure from the bland livery previously used on flybe.

1 Like

I like the livery, but not the plane itself.

1 Like

Why’s that? …

1 Like

I just don’t like turboprop planes.

1 Like

Really? I like the experience of them, but they’re very noisy.

1 Like

Dash 8 is a lovely stable prop IMO, flew flybe down from Inverness a few times. Often taxi with just one prop running!

1 Like

Love that! An ATR-72 with it would be nice

1 Like

Then why don’t you vote for it here?

1 Like

I love this livery, +1 vote

2 Likes