Fly Upper Class on a Virgin 744 or fly Business class on a BA A380

which one would you pick ?

4 Likes

British A380. I know your new but make sure you move your topic to the correct catagory before you make the post

3 Likes
  • VA Boeing 747-400 First class
  • BA A380 Business Class

0 voters

4 Likes

British airways a380 business for me😂

4 Likes

747, the only queen of the skies. I’d take it any day, an old Boeing over silly Airbus ‘luxury’ (so they say).

4 Likes

by the way virgin atlantic does not have a first class only what they call upper class which is a replacement for business class

5 Likes

First class virgin all the way.

2 Likes

Upper Class on Virgin Atlantic not First 😉

5 Likes

Virgin first for sure.

I’ve been dying for a 747 flight for years. No way will I ever choose an A380 over a 747.

2 Likes

A380 all day! Although flying the B747 must also be a great experience in 1st class.

2 Likes

VA Upper Class is by far the superior product in my opinion.

2 Likes

The virgin upper class looks pretty bad and the layout of the seating just looks so awful so I doubt I would find anything good about it to justify the price, British airways has slightly cramped access to the aisles but the seats are much better and it seems like you get more personal space

1 Like

BA Club World seats are rather narrow as far as I’m concerned, and VA Upper Class Beds are far better than BA’s. Again, just my two cents, but it’s a one horse race to me.

1 Like

I just prefer BOING!

2 Likes

There’s no company called “Boing”

3 Likes

It’s a joke brother. You haven’t ever heard an Airbus fan call a Boeing “boing”?

2 Likes

What are you on about? Premium economy is the equivalent of business class. Upper class is first class

1 Like

No, it isn’t. @Evan_Kim is right, Upper Class is what they call their business class product.

3 Likes

As @NEO has said business class and premium economy are different products they are not the same but worded differently, premium economy is in competition with premium economy it’s just virgin call it upper class so people get confused as to wether its first class or business class

1 Like

Upper class on Virgin! British Airways’s Business class product is somewhat horrible. The manager to put in 8 (!) business class seats per row, which is just way too cramped.

2 Likes