Fly the Concorde!

How to get a Concorde in if:
Remember to fly in x5 to get a realistic speed
Go to solo mode.
Fly the crj-1000 or the e190 for a live cockpit.
Climb to 40,000 feet.
Cruise at any speed you want (that is fast) even over speed If you want to.
You can refuel about 10 times mid air because the crj/e range is low.
Don’t put too much speed on landing to have a realistic Concorde angle of attack.
That’s all!
Put VNAV on and turn the altitude thing off. You can control up and down while going in time x5.

1 Like

trying this now, currently at 48,000.

2 Likes

Uh… maybe try to cruise a little bit lower, you will loose speed eventually. I would recommend more of a 41000

2 Likes

The Concorde used to cruise at 60,000ft, so perhaps try it with an F-22 instead?

2 Likes

I know, tho an f22 is not a passenger airplane 🙁

2 Likes

And how does that make it worse than a pair of passenger planes that have absolutely nothing to do with Concorde?

At least with the F-22 you can reach the altitude and get close to the speed Concorde flew at.

1 Like

I like the whole change your plane to a Concord, but the CRJ in game is not a live cockpit.

1 Like

i use the 757 for my concorde flights

3 Likes

To be honest, you are probably going too fast, not that realism probably matters all that much here but just saying, 5x speed will definitely have you going faster than the Concord even at a normal cruise speed.

2 Likes

I know, tho you can adjust the speed you are going to what you want, so it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

I know, tho I like the fact that it’s bigger, and looks more like a concorde

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.