Fly over the world live

Does anyone know how is this plane flying out of the infinite flight zones? image

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

By that way can I fly through regions? I know that betwenn the regions it won’t exist any scenery but can I do it?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure when you signed your life away with IF’s Terms of Use, it indirectly says you aren’t allowed to leave the region boundaries.

“We just uncovered a crash on the ATC side when a pilot comes from a far away region. In light of this issue, we would like to kindly ask pilots not to perform cross region flights.
As some of you know, the Infinite Flight Terms of Use prohibit flights in areas that are not officially supported by the app.
We know you guys are impatient to see Infinite Flight support cross region flights, and rest assured that we’re working on it, but in the mean time, please try to stay within region boundaries.” – Matt (developer)

1 Like

where was IF ters of use i never signed any. Ive only signed them on this forum

I was joking, because just like with most “Terms and Conditions”, you don’t read them but if something happens after you can’t do anything about it because it was written in small print in the document you signed.

Honestly I don’t know where the Terms of Use are for the simulator, probably if you scroll to the bottom of the app in the App Store. Anyway, if Matt says so you kind of just go with it.

1 Like

Maybe a good idea to load al the regions then you can fly to another region
With ocean between

No, if you fly around the world, your start region won’t appear. I didn’t try exiting a region, traveling around the world, and making a round trip, but I made the trip.

Sean, is there a development/developer section of this forum?

I can understand where you’re coming from, but I don’t make the rules. It’s not the fact that you’re bothered by it or not, but poses more of a problem for controllers, since they can’t communicate with people that came from a different region.

1 Like

1 Like

I bet it’s towards the top of the list of things they need to do.

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes