Fly-out idea's for Emiel's next fly-out

Hello community

Recently I hosted the LFPG fly-out. It was absolutely stunning.
Now I am thinking about my next fly-out. But I am not sure where to host it. Therefore I made a poll today. Do note that the winning airport might not be the airport I will host it. I just want an indication of what you guys want.

note: KSFO won’t be hosted, see post #14 for the reason. Apologies

• London Heathrow, EGLL
  • Moscow, UUEE
  • Hong Kong, VHHH
  • Seoul, RKSI
  • Jakarta, WIII
  • Los Angeles, KLAX
  • San Fransisco, KSFO

0 voters

If you have any other suggestions, let me know in the comments!

Thank you for filling in the poll, and I hope to see you all in the next one!

5 Likes

Moscow is in the huge lead-

1 Like

Moscow as it’s not that popular but suited for loads of traffic. It would be cool to see many people fly that stunning Aeroflot livery.

1 Like

Seoul!!! It has the space for a big flyout and it has some nice mountain scenery

1 Like

I’m glad no one has picked LAX… LOL. Glad to get around the world and see some different places!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t consider Moscow as feasible. UUEE needs a rework, additionally, there’s a huge lack of Russian airlines there.

1 Like

SFO is in the lead! Forget that, Hong Kong is-

1 Like

I voted for Seoul. Incheon is a beautiful airport, and it’s the rare airport that serves as a hub for two major airlines!

3 Likes

And 2 potential partners if timed correctly ;)

3 Likes

Looks like RKSI is coming in for the win

1 Like

Ayyyy let’s go

1 Like

Oh San Fransisco KSFO is now a draw with Seoul RKSI…

We’ve had so many events at KSFO recently, let’s give it a break, shall we?

2 Likes

So okay, i’ve been a little stupid.

I won’t host at KSFO as they don’t have too many heavy gates. should’ve checked this beforehand.

You can remove your vote from KSFO (if edit it out, the whole poll gets back to 0 votes for everything)

Just out of curiosity, what resource did you use to get that list? It looks useful!

1 Like

You can find it at IFATC.org

2 Likes

Sweet, thanks! I never knew that existed

1 Like

The only one: VHHH 💪

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.