Fly-out idea polls

Hello fellow community. Since i have created the EHAM fly-out (what was a big success) I love to make fly-out. So I am thinking of creating a second fly-out around end Februari / begin March 2020. Although I don’t really know what location you would love to have fly-out in. By this post I will give you some options to vote on so I can see what you want and what airport is the most loved for a fly-out. Thank you!!

What continent would you like to have a fly-out?

• Europe
  • North America
  • South America
  • Africa
  • Asia
  • Oceania

0 voters

I give you some airports, choose your most favourite one for a fly-out.

• EDDF
  • LIRF
  • OEJN
  • VIDP
  • WMKK
  • WIII
  • YSSY
  • YMML
  • KSEA
  • KATL
  • FAOR
  • FACT
  • SPJC
  • SAEZ
  • SBGL

0 voters

What time should I host the event?

• 1200Z
  • 1800Z
  • 1900Z
  • 2300Z
  • 0000Z

0 voters

0000Z is for Zulu time next day and for USA time the same day

What day of the week should I host it?

• Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

If your preferences would be chosen, would you join the fly-out?

• Yes of course
  • No, I am sorry

0 voters

Thank you for filling in my questions and I hope seeing you then!!

• Edit

Would you come on a saturday 1900Z @eddf?

• Yes, perfect for me
  • No, not in my interest

0 voters

If no, Why not / what could be changed to make it fit for you? Comment below please.

8 Likes

If you have an other idea for a place to host the fly-out, just say it under this message!!

1 Like

Logic: votes for Europe over America, votes for Atlamta over Frankfurt 🤦‍♂️

Some good airport suggestions (that includes traffic:

LFMN
LFPG
EDDT (what airport is that again? 😂)
EGCC (The 1 time I got ghosted I still personally think was unfair🙄)
LEMD (that’s got a lot gates)
LSZH
LTFM (Istanbul?..)

3 Likes

Thank you!! I am afraid if I add choices that all votes will be gone. Or won’t that? @Ecoops123

1 Like

You can choose multiple choice of your choosing when building the poll 😉

1 Like

Africa would be amazing, many reasons, you have a good amount of flights to FACT and FOAR, choose one obviously, and Africa isn’t featured, in anything much so

1 Like

I mean that if I add one that like all 15 earlier votes will be gone cause theres a new option @Ecoops123

I have make a new question on the bottom of the message

Just to note 🙃 I will be helping with this flyout too!

A good other Flyout would be MMMX. The only reason I wouldn’t attend is the date/time. I’m really busy on Saturdays, but am open almost all day Sunday.

It would be nice to have flyouts from less popular airports. Not EGLL, KLAX, EDDF etc

1 Like

The thing is that small less popular airports don’t have many gates. And EDDF isnt that popular though @SwedishFlyer

MMMX isn’t popular but has a lot of gates, and has flights to Asia, South America, and Europe. Ex: Air France, KLM, LATAM, Avianca, Lufthansa, British Airways, Iberia, ANA, Hainan, and China Southern.

1 Like

Yeah I agree with you. But I think I’ll organize it in EDDF next time.
I have also thought about the event date. And I think I’ll host it just after new years eve. That would be Saturday 4th Januari. Not sure though. stay tuned

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.