Fly Infinite Flight's favourite Virtual Airline | Qantas Virtual Group

Our next event is going back to basics but a chance to explore an area of the Great Barrier Reef. One of the most fantastic areas of the world whilst opportunity to fly a GA aircraft into a challenging airfield!

2 Likes

Be on the look out for a new application through your website soon, I love Qantas!

5 Likes

Hello all Pilots!

Check out IFATC weekly schedule posted by Tyler. Tuesday sees Asia being opened up so an ideal opportunity to try out some of the JET STAR ASIA and PACIFIC routes!

The Qantas Virtual Group ( QVG) has over 500 different routes available for you to fly, ranging from Regional hops in the Dash8 and B717 up to long haul routes in the A380 and B789. Join today and see the Virtual World!

3 Likes

After seeing the behind the scenes planning and organisation as a staff member, I’m very pleased to be joining Qantas Virtual again. Looking forward to starting my career as a regional pilot with you guys. Thanks for making me feel so welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome back aboard! You will soon ‘soar’ through the ranks!

2 Likes

FNF is back in Oz! Flying from Perth Qantas VA as many routes to explore the country. Check the out and join the Proffesional Run Qantas VA http://www.ifqantasvirtual.com

2 Likes

Here’s what our weekends look like behind the scenes - we’re always busy doing something and most weekends it’s taking the time to redesign and rebrand our manuals. This ensures we’re up to date with Infinite Flight updates and our identity. Here’s a sneak peak for our non-members.

03%20pm

4 Likes

Wow! I really dig the minimalist designs on the manual…awesome job @QantasVirtualGroup!

3 Likes

Like to thank all who attended our most recent event, “Baby Boeing Monday” and remember to look out for our next event that is open to all to attend,

1 Like

Welcome to a new week of flying with your favourite Australian VA!

Tuesday will be a great day as IFATC will be providing ATC coverage in our courner of the world, check out the IFATC thread and also check our schedules for one of the 550 routes that you can fly and enjoy!

1 Like

Hello everyone! Can someone tell me who is event manager of this VA as I want to tell him about an idea I have

1 Like

@David_Lockwood and Benjamin Williams are the ones who run the events (looked at their website). I couldn’t find Benjamin’s IFC name though.

2 Likes

I help with events, drop me a PM to discuss

1 Like

Ok, thanks! I will soon.

1 Like

As you know with the new update the B738 has been released in Qantas livery. As you can imagine we are all pretty stoked here at Qantas Virtual!

To help celebrate we have teamed up with Tailwinds Flying Club to host an amazing event which all will be welcome to join and attend the different legs. Stay tuned to this thread as well as the Events board for more details soon!

@Oli_H TFC
@Captain_Pablo QVG
@baxy380 QVG

Tailwinds Flying Club "Flying Farther Together” [Operations Terminated] Thanks for the Run! We will be back one day!

http://ifqantasvirtual.com

Happy Labdings
David L
QFA0014
COO QVG

6 Likes

QANTAS VIRTUAL: Bringing the world closer.

As am sure some of you know Qantas are introducing today , 23rd March 2018, the worlds first non-stop flight from Australia to the UK. QFA 09 will take 17hrs to fly from Perth to the UK.

Here at Qantas Virtual we aim to emulate our real life version and so we have updated our schedules to reflect the new schedule.

https://www.qantas.com/au/en/promotions/spirit.html

In the near future we will be arranging our own Ultra Long Haul event to replicate this amazing flight, but in the meantime please do check out some of the other over 500 schedules we have available to fly within Infinite Flights favourite VA!

www.ifqantasvirtual.com

David L
QFA14

1 Like

It’s been a while! But we’ve been preparing for a few big events coming up, such as our new direct flights from Perth to London which begin later today!

So, before we lift off, here’s your chance to find out more about our direct flights from Australia to London with QF9…

4 Likes

We spy VH-ZND ferrying to Perth! #QF9

A reminder to all Qantas Pilots regarding conducting a self approach to a manned tower. This was written with the Advanced Server in mind, however should also conduct same standards on Training server as well.

Happy landings

David

QFA0014

1 Like

Do you guys use slack, because if you do I can’t join.