Fly Dubai Boeing 737-800

I just voted for it, it’s a beautiful livery that should definitely be added to IF with the 737-800 and 737-8 MAX.

2 Likes

I think we will probably see this livery when the 737 gets reworked, and i agree its a really good livery, really suites the 737

1 Like

It’s good, it fits in with the B738 and it’s necessary, since Emirates does not have midsize aircraft like this. This B738 would be very useful for medium routes.

2 Likes

I very much agree! You would get more use out of Dubai.

2 Likes

Just pulling this back up. Definitely a nice-looking livery on the 738! We have some short/medium haul Middle Eastern liveries on the A321, so maybe we could include another on the 737 series?

2 Likes

FlyDubai is one of the missing airlines in the sim and i really think this one would be great to have for flights to Europe from Dubai

1 Like

I definitely agree with you, as there is no short haul aircraft that has Dubai as their hub and will definitely boost the activity of OMBD massively

1 Like

Nice request friends!

1 Like

This would be great if it could come in the upcoming 737 update, especially that we have where to fly it in IF!

2 Likes

This livery is so needed in the sim, and since we are getting the Virgin Australia 737 livery, i think there is a chance that we get this livery as well!

1 Like

I would love to see this with the upcoming touch-up of the 737! Got my vote :)

2 Likes

I’m very happy to say that we could be seeing this livery soon!

9 Likes

Awesome!! Can’t wait to see this if it officially gets confirmed

3 Likes

Be absolutely amazing if we got enough attention to developers with this topic to be able to get the fly Dubai livery in infinite flight simulator

I’ll take it as confirmed lol

3 Likes

I am hoping that this livery will not be forgotten in this rework of the B737. :)

1 Like

It was confirmed so don’t worry

2 Likes

Seriously? I did not know; but thanks for the good news. :D

2 Likes

Scroll up to the photo

2 Likes

Delivered in the 18.6 release.