Fly Dubai Boeing 737-800

I do love this, well I like the 738 in general.

2 Likes

@Polish_Pilot has special done a fly dubai livery on a 737-800 which will be revealed in best IF photos tomorrow

Surprised that none has made this request before, I do hope to see this livery in Infinite Flight ❤✈

6 Likes

It’s an amazing flight with an amazing crew, they really know how to treat passengers great. .

1 Like

Very nice livery, would love to see it in IF but that’s gonna take a while…

1 Like

Would love to see this in Infinite Flight!

Credits to @Polish_Pilot

(Best IF Photos)

14 Likes

Looks like a very chill plane. I love the colours…

1 Like

Yeah, the colour scheme is really good for a livery.

2 Likes

WOW! Just bought on IF Pax thinking to do a Fly Dubai flight - get into IF and there is no Fly Dubai livery! I had always been under the impression that it was in the game. So shocked it isn’t and would love for it to be implemented as the 737-800 is the only plane in Fly Dubai’s fleet. Just shocked it isn’t in IF - hopefully it gets a few more votes and gets recognised by the devs.

1 Like

Especially that it makes up their whole fleet!

2 Likes

Air Dubai would be a great livery

2 Likes

Dubai really needs this plane for shorter routes.

1 Like

I wish i had a free vote to give to this feature request. Would be a nice addition to the game!

3 Likes

All you can really fly out of Dubai is 777’s and A380’s, so this would be great for short haul flights.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more especially that if your trying to be realistic you would never use that terminal on the east side for FlyDubai

1 Like

Their B737 MAX is really amazing.

3 Likes

Good point. Also we have its boarding theme in Infinite Passengers but the plane is not in the game in IF.

1 Like

I’m always for the new livery, the more I flew this airline

2 Likes

I would love to see this in IF one day! :)

1 Like

Just look at how good this could look in IF. Thanks to @Polish_Pilot for the image 👍 Hope the livery is recognised bearing in mind the 737-800 makes up 100% of their Fly Dubai’s fleet. Love to see it added.

13 Likes