Fly Dubai Boeing 737-800

This will be good for global. I can see myself flying into Dubai a lot! I’ve voted as we need this for global!

2 Likes

Yes that’s a great pic.

1 Like

You got my vote. Sweet Livery!

1 Like

I think in the ‘where will you fly’ topic Dubai was spoken about alot.

You need to make sure you credit the person who owns the phone though, unless it’s yours of course!

This may have been reposted. The topic may be a bit old, but the last reply was this August.

2 Likes

I checked and I haven’t seen another features for fly dubai.
But I guess you somehow found one.

The 737 is a nice looking aircraft, but the flydubai livery makes it better. The use of blue, orange, and white is perfect. I hope this livery makes it on this plane, and when we eventually get the 737 max in game.

1 Like

I do love this, well I like the 738 in general.

2 Likes

@Polish_Pilot has special done a fly dubai livery on a 737-800 which will be revealed in best IF photos tomorrow

Surprised that none has made this request before, I do hope to see this livery in Infinite Flight ❤✈

6 Likes

It’s an amazing flight with an amazing crew, they really know how to treat passengers great. .

1 Like

Very nice livery, would love to see it in IF but that’s gonna take a while…

1 Like

Would love to see this in Infinite Flight!

Credits to @Polish_Pilot

(Best IF Photos)

14 Likes

Looks like a very chill plane. I love the colours…

1 Like

Yeah, the colour scheme is really good for a livery.

2 Likes

WOW! Just bought on IF Pax thinking to do a Fly Dubai flight - get into IF and there is no Fly Dubai livery! I had always been under the impression that it was in the game. So shocked it isn’t and would love for it to be implemented as the 737-800 is the only plane in Fly Dubai’s fleet. Just shocked it isn’t in IF - hopefully it gets a few more votes and gets recognised by the devs.

1 Like

Especially that it makes up their whole fleet!

2 Likes

Air Dubai would be a great livery

2 Likes

Dubai really needs this plane for shorter routes.

1 Like