Fly by view: Is there a way to choose which one you want?

Hello everyone! I was wondering if there was a way to choose which fly by view you wanted. The “fly by view” as I’m calling it is the one where it shows the aircraft fly past you. I’ve noticed that there are different versions of it, but I don’t know how to choose which one I want (if there is any way to change it at all). So if any of you know a way to choose which fly by view you want, I would really appreciate it if you could tell me how. Thanks!

3 Likes

As for an actual fly-by camera, I think there’s only one (the other is freecam depending on how you position it).

Anyhow, even though there is only one fly-by view you can double tap your screen and it’ll reset the camera, and in some cases that’ll actually change the position of the camera slightly.

1 Like

Im not quite understanding what ur asking but they’re two fly by views, one being free and the other being side view under the two scenic cams

1 Like

It is called the “side” view (like you said being under the two scenic cams) and I’ve noticed that it changes periodically (an example would be that one time the plane flies really close by the camera and then after a period of time it would change to where its farther away). I am wondering if there is a way to change it manually instead of what appears to be random. Thanks!

1 Like

Oh, now I understand better.

I’m not sure that there’s a way to change or control it, at least from what I’ve found at least.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve noticed how double tapping the screen does this and that is one of the reasons for me asking the question in the first place. Thanks again!

1 Like

No problem, glad to help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.