Fly Anywhere In The World

The phrase “Fly anywhere in the world” is what convinced me to subscribe to Infinite Flight.

On November 15, 2021 I took off from Qikiqtarjuaq, Canada (CYVM); on December 22, 2021 I landed at Tangier, Moroco (GMTT), my starting point on July 3, 2019. The map below shows the route.

This set of flights completed a journey I started on July 3, 2019 when I took off from Tangier, Moroco to start a circumnavigation of the African continent. After completing that circuit I then circled the Mediterranean Sea, followed the coasts of the Middle East, India, Southeast Asia, China and Russia. I then crossed the Bering Sea to Alaska and started a journey south along the mountain ranges of the Americas. Reaching Tierra del Fuego I then turned northward to follow the eastern coastline of the Americas up to Qikiqtarjuag, Canada. These routes I have posted previously.

During the two and one-half years of these journeys (426 hours of flight time) I flew almost 67,000 nm, and landed at 476 different airports.

A tip of the ailerons to @Christoffer_Z who completed a similar journey several years ago in a C-172. I used several different GA aircraft because I wanted to keep each flight to 90 minutes or less if possible.

I have enjoyed seeing so much of this big beautiful world, that I never would have seen otherwise. Flying GA aircraft gave me a close-up view of many wonders. Thank you, Infinite Flight for hours of pleasure and edification. However, there is still much to see, so I am heading back to my plane.
#1. Route from Canada to Morocco.

#2. Taking off from Qikiqtarjuaq, Canada (CYVM)

#3. Flying over Moray Firth near Inverness, Scotland.

#4. Donostia-San Sebastián, on the northern coast of Spain.

#5. Leaving Gibraltar (LXGB).

#6. Approaching Tangier, Morocco (GMTT).

9 Likes

Is there a topic about this?

This looks like a treachourkus path that would have taken many hours an I appreciate you sharing it with us. I hope you enjoyed flying it!

1 Like

Thanks @Ritesh321, I did enjoy it. For a long time I have often thought there should be a topic for favorite tours or world exploring, but there isn’t so I use “screen shots and videos.”

1 Like

Andrews AFB if you havent already. any plane u feel like.