✈️Flugshow Erfurt 2024

🛫Hello to everyone here!🛬

Welcome to the Flughafenshow Erfurt 2024 (Erfurt Airshow 2024)

This is an airshow based on the airport Erfurt-Weimar (EDDE) which the last airshow was in 2019 (i was there) now since covid 19 has impacted the world these airshows didn’t happened anymore in erfurt so why not make an virtual airshow?

If you want to do some air stunts, make low passes, or just want to be on static display your right here! We are offering 15 GA and Remote gates for your wish. Let’s get a map of the airport to make sure you are well orientated!

AIRSHOW TIMES
At 2024-02-01T16:00:00Z we will be officially starting the airshow with air stunts, while other planes are standing at the meadow (see map) and rev up their engines in front of the viewers, 10 minutes after the static display planes should be on the runway 27 and take off in a line. Its ups to your choice what flight plan or what stunts you will use.

30 minutes after the start, 5 F/A-18 Super hornets will come to runway 09, takeoff and about 5 minutes after takeoff turn right to heading 270 and do a formation flight over the tarmac, then go into a 90 degree upward flight (with 300 knots) and then break up from the formation like a palm, after that the pilots may fly their own route.

45 minutes after the start, p38 and spitfires takeoff form runway 27 for a special ww2 formation. The lead aircraft may decide what stunts and what flight path the formation will fly.

1 hour after the start airlines may takeoff form any runway and pilots may show off their skills with doing maneuvers on the airliners or butter the plane on landing.

Now let’s come to the slots

F/A-18 Formation flight (spawn at remote gate)
Pilot 1: @Munich453
Pilot 2: @American367
Pilot 3:
Pilot 4:
Pilot 5:

WW2 Formation flight (spawn at remote gate)
Pilot 1:
Pilot 2:
Pilot 3:
Pilot 4:
Pilot 5:

Airliner fun: (Spawn at remote gates or terminal B gates)
Pilot 1:
Pilot 2:
Pilot 3:
Remote gate airliners:
Pilot 4:
Pilot 5:
Pilot 6:
Pilot 7:
Pilot 8:

GA Aircraft: (spawn at GA gates)

Pilot 1:
Pilot 2:
Pilot 3:
Pilot 4:

SPECIAL FLIGHTS

15 or 20 minutes after the starts, pilots may spawn special airplanes (C17, DC10 water plane or KC-10 tanker, 747sp, 747SCA) at the remaining gates and fly their own route

NOTE

This event lasts 5 hours. Pilots may continue flying their planes and explore the airport and city on their selves until this event ends.
To fly with us, please register any slots of these over me /|\

Very much thanks for joing us on our first virtual airshow!

1 Like

I would fly the F/A-18 Formation flight

1 Like

Great! I have you signed up

1 Like

What are you flying

1 Like

I will do some stunts in the F22 when the event starts

1 Like

Bump! More votes!

1 Like

Bump!

@Lufthansa1 I cant come anymore I have school

1 Like

Sure thing your signed up

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.