Flugbereitschaft (German Air Force) A350

I would like to share with you one of the most special A350 liveries, the one of the German Flugbereitschaft. The German government has a fleet of aircraft used to transport government officials (among other important tasks), which is called the „Weiße Flotte“ (white fleet) because of the white livery, and in Summer 2020 the first (out of three) A350 will join the fleet.
In my opinion it’s a real stunner and I would really appreciate your vote!

If you want to read more about this aircraft, please check out my post below:

There we go @German_Pilot!

2 Likes

This livery would be an amazing addition !
Voted !

2 Likes

I do fully agree, thank you very much!

1 Like

would be mindblowing to see this livery! Heard they bought A350s but wasnt aware that its already existing actually!

2 Likes

Thanks ! Yeah the German Air Force (VIP transport) really needs an update and with this plane they go from 0 to 100 :))
We would appreciate your support and vote :) !

1 Like

You got my vote, would be great to see this livery in IF. :)

2 Likes

Thanks for your vote ! You really help us :)

2 Likes

I can only agree with @German_Pilot here. Thank you for your support @HerrMrSir!

And big thanks to @German_Pilot for contributing!

1 Like

Wow ! This is winning votes very quick :)
Only 4 votes left to 10 ! (maybe we’ll see it in one of the next updates)

2 Likes

Personally I don’t think this should be added because it’s not an Airliner

It is, very cool!

1 Like

Huh ? I am sorry ? The AF 1 is not a normal airliner, too ?

Please find good arguments before you write something negative about it.

1 Like

Well, I must say I do disagree. It’s an A350, just like a Lufthansa A350 is or any other airlines‘, and while it has some special features it is in the end in IF just a great looking livery we could use for special flights around the world.
Also as a German it would be especially fantastic to have it in IF for me!

2 Likes

I completely agree ! Additionally, we have lots of other planes which aren‘t normal airliners, too. Just look at the VC-25 (Air Force One). Why this should be in the game and the A350 by the German AF, not ?
@GPilot118 I am sorry but as I said above find better arguments :) finding better arguments will be quite hard though 😉

1 Like

In thread we can write what we think, not the other say what I write ;)

Yeah but if you like the 757 for example and I write in the thread ”I personally think this shouldn‘t be reworked“ then it‘s not an argument why this shouldn‘t be done.
And yes, you can tell us your opinion but you have to explain it why :)

1 Like

Absolutely, yes. Nonetheless we can provide contrary arguments/opinions too in my opinion.

1 Like

You can write what you think but an explanation is very helpful though :)
If he doesn‘t like the color ok but he says it shouldn‘t be in the game because it‘s no airliner which really doesn‘t make any sense

Anyways @GPilot118 cool that you don‘t like our request :)
I think we should leave it because it‘s going too off-topic now !
Thanks !

2 Likes

Very true. Thanks for your help/input!

And back on-topic ;)

2 Likes