FlowingGlint61's ATC Tracking Thread [Closed]

This will be my official tracking thread so feel free to drop by when I’m open. IFATC feedback only please.

2 Likes

Which server? We don’t know where to go if you don’t list the server

1 Like

Either will be TS1 or expert, and as Chicago isn’t open on expert and we don’t have tracking threads I’d say use common sense and say TS1

3 Likes

Sorry, forgot to list the server. TS1

Thanks to everyone who showed up the patterns were real fun to control! Here are a few photos from today’s session.

3 Likes

There I am, American 403. Real struggle with the A321, I’ve not flown it for a while, hence why I was on TS1. I got there in the end though, it’s just that there’s a very fine line between stalling on landing and beginning to climb again. I’ve figured it out now, though. Thanks for controlling, @FlowingGlint61.

1 Like

Open @ KGYY TS1 (Chicago, IL)

Chicago region tends to have problems with connection. In the future, I would recommend using different regions.

But I’m on my way

I’ll come down, and have a fly :)

Thanks! Will make sure it doesn’t happen!

Casual: Doesn’t have ATC
Expert: IFATC doesn’t announce via threads individual openings.

Leaving…TS…for all of these threads.

6 Likes

Moose I know I gave you some odd instructions when you requested taxi so sorry about that. I didn’t mean to.

I come. In my f18.
Call sign PAKARMY

Just give me 5 mins plz

Would you like your feedback from me posted here or in a pm? @FlowingGlint61

Either one is fine. My controlling was a little choppy sorry about that. I just took a final for school today so I’m little out of it.

I will pm you then. From what I just experienced, it seems you need quite a bit of work.

PM me for sure and I’ll explain what went on.

For all that flew with me this evening I’m very sorry for the quality of my controlling. I promise you this was just an off day for me and does not reflect my true controlling capabilities. Regardless here are some photos from today’s session.

2 Likes

That’s a nice photo of me. Was I taking off or landing?