FLL -> LAX September 1st, 2023 Edition

If this flight seems familiar that’s because 3 weeks ago, I flew this exact route in the real world it was a great experience! However, if you have seen my Screenshots and Videos topics for a while, you may have found this familiar because I did this route back in June to kinda “simulate” what my flight would’ve been like irl and while on that flight I was thinking,

“I should redo this flight in Infinite Flight this time with the actual gates and route”

So I found the Flightaware page noted down the gates, altitude, and route and here we are doing this once again, LETS BEGIN!

Flight Info

Origin: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intl 🇺🇸 ( KFLL )
Destination: Los Angeles Intl 🇺🇸 ( KLAX )
Flight Time: 4:41
Airbus A321-200 ( JetBlue )
Server: Expert

Here we are! Back at gate E2 ready to fly across the country to Los Angeles, California 🌴📸 once again! Tried my best at taking the same photo I did but there’s no building and there is no National Geographic Boeing 757 which was a pretty cool find! And unlike the irl flight, the JB A321 in IF still has the older tail design while the A321 I was on had the new one but enough whining, let’s just board!

Unfortunately, on the real flight I didn’t get a window seat but if I did this is what the view would have looked like not the best but it’s better than nothing!

Blasting out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida 🏝️🛥️ on Runway 10L once again! And I have to say, it was actually more fun flying out of FLL instead of Miami 🏝️😎 because it’s just smaller and the taxi isn’t as long but as we say our goodbye’s, we make our way west towards LA! 🌴📸

We look out over the 305 🏝️😎 and FLL one final time as now we’re really starting fly out west!

On the real flight, we step climbed starting at FL320 then climbing up to FL340 and finally topping off at FL360 I just stayed at our initial altitude of FL320 and pretty much enjoyed the views I missed since I didn’t have a window seat!

3 hours later, we’re over the deserts 🌵☀️ of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and eventually California. Around this time, I took the shot of the economy cabin on the irl flight.

1 hour later, LA 🌴📸 appeared in front of us and it was time to begin our approach into LAXs RWY 25L, overall doing this flight again while copying everything that it did irl was fun, I’m planning on doing this with my Fort Lauderdale 🏝️🛥️ to Cali, Colombia 🇨🇴 flight in October coming up!

After the famous approach and the A321s typical floating, we have finally landed! Welcome back to Los Angeles International Airport! Which thankfully had a long runway so I could stop and wouldn’t need to go around.

I had to do it again 📸

Parked at terminal 5’s gate 57 which doesn’t have views of the plane so I had to take this exterior shot, but I think it still went fine. But this flight was AMAZING can’t wait to do it again either in the real world or in game hopefully FLL does get made in 3D since it is one of my favorite airports! I have finally chosen a date for my October trip to Rome, Italy 🇮🇹 I’ll be leaving on Friday, October 13th and will be coming back the 22nd with @Udeme_Ekpo before leaving that next Friday for Cali so stay tuned for that and as always between now and the next time, see you in the sky! 👋😉

13 Likes

Looks gorgeous! I’m making a very similar flight from KJFK to KBUR and the return flight. I’ve spent almost a week now getting the flight plans and VNAV altitudes to be the exact same as the real flight (JBU359, JBU358). But great job with your flight it looks amazing.

2 Likes

Thank youu!!

2 Likes