FlightSimExpo 2020 | Las Vegas, NV

Get your party poppers out! The wonderful organizers of FSExpo have finalized their decision and settled on a venue for the next exhibition. As always, this thread will be updated and consolidated with more information as the time draws closer.

When and Where?

June 12-14, 2020 at the Tropicana Las Vegas hotel.

• 3801 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 - about a mile south of 2018’s location at the Flamingo.

Relevant Sites/Pricing

Tropicana Las Vegas

Book Flights

The Vegas Experience

News Hub

http://flightsimexpo.com/

Press Releases

Plans

TBA

(FYI, steer clear of the Flamingo buffet. You guys will thank me later).

13 Likes

Those Expo threads appear earlier each year. If we continue in that pace, we’ll have the Expo 2021 thread ready and open by Christmas 😃

Nevertheless, sounds existing as every year. Sadly, I already know that I won’t be able to go because I‘ll be writing exams at that time. Not a big fan of Las Vegas anyway but I’d have loved to see the Expo, the pictures looked of this year looked great.

Still got some hope for Oshkosh 2020 though!

4 Likes

Already planning attend with GAF Leadership!

4 Likes

Last year’s expo thread was actually a month earlier. I’m overdue on this one. :)

6 Likes

Man, why is it always in Florida, Las Vegas, or California?!

1 Like

Pricing. The flights and hotels are cheap due to an abundance of LLCs and competition into places like Vegas or Orlando. Same for hotels. The organizers have made it clear they don’t want to go beyond the $100-$150 range to keep it affordable for everyone.

3 Likes

Then why have people vote for the next location? Just cycle between those three areas.

I really wish they’d do it somewhere else, but in the end, it’s always about money.

1 Like

Cheap = ability for more people to join

2 Likes

They actually did a poll, and Vegas won again

1 Like

Finally! It’s happening in Vegas! Now I dont have to travel so far

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.