FlightSimExpo 2018

Anyone going to the FlightSimExpo 2018 in Las Vegas? FDS will be there as well.

I live in Switzerland so Las Vegas isn’t really around the corner. If I don’t have to work then and I don’t have other plans, I’ll maybe go. I’d just have to find someone who would go as well. I don’t think it will work out though, but I’d love to go.

Sounds very interesting.

http://flightsimexpo.com

37 Likes

I live in Switzerland too so I can’t come…

Sounds really cool!

3 Likes

I live in the UK wish I could but I can’t.

1 Like

Las Vegas is quite far away, so I won’t be going. It’s a shame though. I would have loved to meet the team behind Infinite Flight and Flying Development Studios.

1 Like

Sounds exciting, I can’t wait to see another “Modcon” like what FDS and the Moderator team did in Warbird Weekend 2017 in Atlanta. And also another stream made by Jason (FlightCast) hopefully <3

Unfortunately I can’t come to Las Vegas. Let alone Las Vegas, I have never travelled to somewhere outside Asia fyi. But I wish I can come to there and meet the FDS members

4 Likes

I’d love to go, but like you guys, I don’t live in the US! Don’t worry though as we are currently seeing if we can come up with a few ideas for a casual European meet up (:

28 Likes

Why did i not get invited to that, hun?

1 Like

Really that would be cool! In England I suppose…

5 Likes

Yeah it would be great if it was in England.

1 Like

That’d be great. Come to Switzerland, I help you organize and I’ll get you the best chocolate you can find. :P

4 Likes

Yep Switzerland for chocolate! Definitely come to Switzerland I’d love it. Scenery is excellent too!

If you’re willing to book:

Perth 🇦🇺 > Melbourne 🇦🇺 > Las Angeles 🇺🇸 > Las Vegas 🇺🇸

Then Sure! Why not!

5 Likes

Well I could fly directly from Zurich 🇨🇭 to Las Vegas 🇺🇸. Still, it’s an almost 11 hour flight.

1 Like

It’s about a 4 to 5 hour drive from us here in LA. I would go but school takes up most of my time so I never really have extra time for other things. One day I will try.

1 Like

I will send you the reimbursement in a few years 🙂👍🏻

1 Like

Me here in Madrid…
I am waiting you GO LIVE for us :D

I may find my way there…
But I heard that @anon88794458 was going to host the FDSCon at his House in Australia…

5 Likes

I’m only like 2 hours away by car!!! I’m trying to convince my parents to take me lol.

3 Likes

If only I or my parents had the money. We simply can’t afford a trip to Vegas. If it was in the Midwest or the east coast, I could go.

1 Like

My and my grandfather are debating whether to go to Oshkosh or FlightSim but we are leaning more toward Oshkosh right now.

1 Like